Summer mercato 2021-22 (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pulisic for Dybala :howler: :rofl:

Of course Hust will fap to that (as will many Muricans including Andy).

Pulisic is a very good player, but he's not in the same stratosphere as Dybala FFS!
I would love to have him here, but I wouldn't trade him for Dybala. Pulisic is also injured about the same amount of time as him, too.

But maybe the Tuz meltdown would be worth the straight swap alone. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe this isn't so bad after all. :klin:

Pulisic, Alonso to Juventus; Ramsey, Dybala to Chelsea

The Old Lady adds another young American to join Weston McKennie and a host of young pieces under Andrea Pirlo, while Alonso gives support and leadership in Turin. Chelsea is one of the few clubs who can afford Ramsey’s wages, and Juventus lowers the ask on Dybala because the Blues take on the Welsh star’s contract and gain a proven Premier League midfielder.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2021/0...isic-chelsea-coman-bayern-liverpool-dortmund/

Pole

Danilo - De Ligt - Demiral - Alonso

Mckennie - Locatelli - De Paul

Pulisic - Morata - Chiesa

:klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I would love to have him here, but I wouldn't trade him for Dybala. Pulisic is also injured about the same amount of time as him, too.

- - - Updated - - -

The Old Lady adds another young American to join Weston McKennie and a host of young pieces under Andrea Pirlo, while Alonso gives support and leadership in Turin. Chelsea is one of the few clubs who can afford Ramsey’s wages, and Juventus lowers the ask on Dybala because the Blues take on the Welsh star’s contract and gain a proven Premier League midfielder.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2021/0...isic-chelsea-coman-bayern-liverpool-dortmund/

Pole

Would be our worst line up since the Del Neri days

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is Alonso any good defending?

- - - Updated - - -

That sad midtable team formation :depressed:
He's pretty average at defending. Chilwell runs circles around him.

And hey, don't fret too much. With Morata leading the attack and Mckennie scoring goals from midfield, we'll be forced to play the defensive football everyone knows and loves. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

He's destined to play here at some point.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Pole

Come on Andy. You and I both know that lineup is Europa League level. I don't really rate Alonso, and that midfield, while better, is still a 7/10. The attack is seriously downgraded.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Pole

There is exactly 0 chance Pirlo makes top 4 with that team.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Read this from Gazzetta, they say we are in for Gosens and Locatelli. Of course most of us here would be able to make these links as they are somewhat logical so I don't know if I believe that Gazzetta really knows something more. Pirlo also subbed off Alex Sandro at 30min when we were up 3-0 in the last match to give Bernardeschi minutes in his role, so it all makes sense.

They quote approximately 40m for Gosens and 40m for Locatelli.

I guess that's not far from reality, maybe a bit less for Gosens, but anyway that's 80m right there.

Alex Sandro + Frabotta can bring maybe 30-40m together? 25-30m for Alex and 5-10m for Frabotta?

So around 40m needs to be made to sign these two players which likely means other sales, I doubt there is any budget for transfers without sales this summer.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The positive thing about players like Gosens and Locatelli is that they're on incredibly low wages so even if they end up signing for us, they'd probably still be earning less than half of what players like Sandro, Rabiot and Ramsey earn here.

Rabiot could fetch us about €25-€30M but we get his massive wages off the books.

Ramsey if we are lucky, could fetch us around €5-€10M but we get rid of his massive wages as well.

Sandro is the real question mark. I am struggling to see which foolish club would pay €20-€25M for a slow, sluggish 30 year old Sandro.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ugh. Fuckin Pirlo and his obsession with that useless Turdeski. Fuck off!

Doesn't his contract expire in 2022?

I can't wait until all the garbage, from players to coaching to staff and management, is disposed of.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The positive thing about players like Gosens and Locatelli is that they're on incredibly low wages so even if they end up signing for us, they'd probably still be earning less than half of what players like Sandro, Rabiot and Ramsey earn here.

Rabiot could fetch us about €25-€30M but we get his massive wages off the books.

Ramsey if we are lucky, could fetch us around €5-€10M but we get rid of his massive wages as well.

Sandro is the real question mark. I am struggling to see which foolish club would pay €20-€25M for a slow, sluggish 30 year old Sandro.
Anyone at Porto we could possibly exchange him with? lol maybe he will go back :p

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Players with value and that we can afford sacrificing:
Demiral
Bentancur
Rabiot

Those 3 should be able to generate over 100m and won't make us worse if we lose them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Come on Andy. You and I both know that lineup is Europa League level. I don't really rate Alonso, and that midfield, while better, is still a 7/10. The attack is seriously downgraded.
It's only worse because there is no Ronaldo. He can't play forever and it's literally impossible to replace him. So either way you look at it, the attack will be downgraded when Ronaldo leaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Players with value and that we can afford sacrificing:
Demiral
Bentancur
Rabiot

Those 3 should be able to generate over 100m and won't make us worse if we lose them.
I don't think we can afford to lose Demiral. I don't want to rely on Bonucci and Chiellini next year, plus there isn't a reason to sell a decent young CB.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Gosens is fantastic.

The problem for us is he likes to get up the pitch and cut inside, storming into the box. That's how he gets so many goals for Atalanta. I'm not sure what that would look like in Pirlo's system since AS and Turdski are usually primarily flank players. We'd possibly need someone to cover for Gosens, so that would be the LM. We'd want to get the most out of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are people wanting to sacrifice Demiral already? We need all the good CBs we can get.
It's because he had a couple mistakes recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)