Summer mercato 2021-22 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Read this from Gazzetta, they say we are in for Gosens and Locatelli. Of course most of us here would be able to make these links as they are somewhat logical so I don't know if I believe that Gazzetta really knows something more. Pirlo also subbed off Alex Sandro at 30min when we were up 3-0 in the last match to give Bernardeschi minutes in his role, so it all makes sense.

They quote approximately 40m for Gosens and 40m for Locatelli.

I guess that's not far from reality, maybe a bit less for Gosens, but anyway that's 80m right there.

Alex Sandro + Frabotta can bring maybe 30-40m together? 25-30m for Alex and 5-10m for Frabotta?

So around 40m needs to be made to sign these two players which likely means other sales, I doubt there is any budget for transfers without sales this summer.
It wasn't to give Berna some minutes. AS got injured... And he'll probably be absent this weekend.

May 4, 2020
Juve needs ho back to 3-5-2 formation and stop with this shitty 4-4-2 .

Our midfield us so poor that is one of the wirst from top clubs.

Play them as Liverpool with 3 work horses, and give space for wingbacks.

Morata and Ronaldo can fo their job if there is a lot of crosses and balls in 16meters.

Cuadrado and Chiesa will be really important (Gosens) if he comes here

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sounds eerily familiar to McKennie's plight here.
Don't see many asking them to be sold tbh.

McKennie just arrived and is on low wages compared to the likes of Rabiot. Has been a positive surprise, but IMO it can't be our ambition to have him as starter. Can stick around as squad player though.

Demiral hasn't fully convinced me this season, but he's young and promising and playing in a position in which we need fresh blood really soon, so It'd be foolish to give up on him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

McKennie just arrived and is on low wages compared to the likes of Rabiot. Has been a positive surprise, but IMO it can't be our ambition to have him as starter. Can stick around as squad player though.

Demiral hasn't fully convinced me this season, but he's young and promising and playing in a position in which we need fresh blood really soon, so It'd be foolish to give up on him.
young defenders are hard to be convinced by because mistakes by them are more catastrophic than mistakes by young strikers b/c they lead to going down a goal. people were breaking out about MDL and his hand ball issues (LOL) earlier this season questioning his mental attributes, etc.

Demiral will be a solid CB for his and deserves another season here to improve. He did come off a serious knee injury too.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Anyone at Porto we could possibly exchange him with? lol maybe he will go back :p
On €6M net? Porto probably can't even afford half of his wages right now.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Sandro will end up staying because we will struggle to find buyers especially for the pay he's currently on.

So the only hope is that he can reinvent himself like Danilo.

Danilo DM and Sandro CB could be something Pirlo might consider in the future idk :shifty:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

I think Sandro will end up staying because we will struggle to find buyers especially for the pay he's currently on.

Danilo DM and Sandro CB could be something Pirlo might consider in the future idk :shifty:
I hope he doesn't want Sandro as a CB, he can't defend with heading to save his life. Maybe play him as an advanced winger closer to the opposition box?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Both as CB with their height and A.S not exactly the best fit for this position? Seems like a goal conceding machine

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he doesn't want Sandro as a CB, he can't defend with heading to save his life. Maybe play him as an advanced winger closer to the opposition box?
I think he should just play wingback but he should regain his lost confidence.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Usually when someone sees a player like Mckennie or Demiral come into a club, playing relatively well at times, and demonstrating a good attitude, fans will be hopeful they can become good enough to secure a starting role one day. But here, it seems like certain players are written off and just presumed to fail.

Wonder why.

Jun 6, 2015
Usually when someone sees a player like Mckennie or Demiral come into a club, playing relatively well at times, and demonstrating a good attitude, fans will be hopeful they can become good enough to secure a starting role one day. But here, it seems like certain players are written off and just presumed to fail.

Wonder why.
Bentancur, Kulusevski and co all have their doubters as well. People simply don't always rate players the same way. Sure some of it is bias against/in favour of the player but some of it is simply based on not valuing what that player brings to the team or not seeing the potential to improve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bentancur, Kulusevski and co all have their doubters as well. People simply don't always rate players the same way. Sure some of it is bias against/in favour of the player but some of it is simply based on not valuing what that player brings to the team or not seeing the potential to improve.
True, but Bentancur is different since he's been here for a while now and made a critical error. Kulu is still 20 years-old and just arrived basically, so there's no sense in judging his entire career right now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why don't we hit up orphanages? you can sign entire orphanages for less than what it would cost to sign an average serie a player or ligue 1 player.

there is bound to be some good players there and they will be happy to have new daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)