Summer mercato 2021-22 (179 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ehm, how many games has Dybala played this season?
It's just one season. It saddens and disgusts me how some of you are just willing to right him off, sacrifice him so easily.

- - - Updated - - -

No freebies (on insane wages) and no geezers.

The Korean kid from Valencia is actually quite talented, but he's got a bit of a temper. His face is also shaped like a dumpling (don't know why he reminds me of a Korean Badass), so I'll pass.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's just one season. It saddens and disgusts me how some of you are just willing to right him off, sacrifice him so easily.

- - - Updated - - -

The Korean kid from Valencia is actually quite talented, but he's got a bit of a temper. His face is also shaped like a dumpling (don't know why he reminds me of a Korean Badass), so I'll pass.
Last season Verratti played 2500 minutes, despite the season being interrupted in France. Before that, 2900, before that 3000, before that 3200 minutes. So where exactly is this 40% of season youre talking about?

Also, youre quite stubborn about Dybala yourself. There is 3 options. Let him walk for free, extend on a raise and sell. 3rd one is obviously the best one we have, considering our position. So maybe try seeing the bigger picture for once

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Give me some feisty tempered players over those couldn't-care-less-as-long-as-I-get-paid kinda guys like Rabiot. And he does look good on youtube :tuttosport:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are working on Manuel Locatelli. They are speaking with the entourage of the player. Juve know that Manchester City will not be serious on the player. (Romeo Agresti)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)