Summer mercato 2021-22 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Aguero's probably done at top level and would still demand a huge salary.

Depay isn't even a has-been. He's a never was.

Milik is too expensive to be a Morata stand-in.

That leaves us with Icardi... On a cheap loan (with or without option) I'd do it. Otherwise he can fuck off since we have Morata and we'd be better off signing a young and cheap sub.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is Milik too expensive to be a backup? Because I read the figure Juve is going to offer him is 3.5m. That sounds about right for a backup 9 at a big club. He also allegedly has a 12m out clause in his contract if marseille fail to qualify for CL. It seems almost inevitable that this move will go through if true.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like how zanioli is thrown in with the jabronis. He’s actually the only name on there I believe Tici would seriously go after, even after the injuries. Pirlo already passed on Emerson once and Jorginho has done well with Tuchel.
How many knees does Zaniolo have left and Paratici wants him? :lol:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How many knees does Zaniolo have left and Paratici wants him? :lol:
loll, but really ACL tears aren’t what they used to be. I would be more surprised if Zanioli didn’t return to form. The injuries might just make him easier to acquire. As Tici loves to say MARKET OPPORTUNITY

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
loll, but really ACL tears aren’t what they used to be. I would be more surprised if Zanioli didn’t return to form. The injuries might just make him easier to acquire. As Tici loves to say MARKET OPPORTUNITY
If they aren't what they used to be then how do you explain what's happenig to him and what happened. to G. Rossi?

The kid just ain't gonna have the career his hyped intended...

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame but even if we wanted to buy him for cheap its still throwing away millions in fee and salary PLUS the risk of needing another in his position when he goes down for another season. We REALLY do not need to be looking at him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If they aren't what they used to be then how do you explain what's happenig to him and what happened. to G. Rossi?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame but even if we wanted to buy him for cheap its still throwing away millions in fee and salary PLUS the risk of needing another in his position when he goes down for another season. We REALLY do not need to be looking at him.
We do need somebody like him or pogba/SMS type of midfielder if it is loan plus option

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t say ACL injuries don’t happen, I’m saying they aren’t as debilitating when they do. And his tears happened in opposite knees.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I didn’t say ACL injuries don’t happen, I’m saying they aren’t as debilitating when they do. And his tears happened in opposite knees.
That's the worst part is that it happened to BOTH his knees.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't that indicate that he's probably an injury prone player?
Or the risk of being one has skyrocketed :grin:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
The only thing worse for @Bianconero81 would be Bernadeschi assisting Icardi’s CL winning goal for us. I don’t think he would even celebrate. :boh:
LOL I just want him to be happy and stop getting triggered every time someone criticizes Dybala or mentions a name that he doesn’t like.

I personally wouldn’t mind douchebags and cunts on this team, if it means they bring a winning mentality. Like who wouldn’t wanna have a Ramos playing for their favourite team, the guy is a total piece of shit on the field but that’s part of his style and talent. It’s not like we’re going to become best friends with them, it’s not about being cool and elegant, we just need them to get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)