Summer mercato 2021-22 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That's an excuse and it plays into Agnelli's hands. Roma, Inter and others with much lower revenues have made clever transfers.

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
Ronaldo has put in this tough position I don't know what happened to him after the Udinese game maybe it was Szczesny performance or something else

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not sure if that's meant to mock me but I genuinely want to know why Agnelli has gotten such a free pass for the mess we're in

You were making some sense, ALOT to critique in this management, even if you indulged in bit too naieve and unrealistic whinining in parts. But you lost me completely wen you made that nr 6 one. Like you genuinely think Allegri is the one keeping the dead weights we cant sell? lol we already tried loaning them out, invited anyone to offer for them for months, no one is, and they have contracts here still. You are unrealistic if you think so many players sitautions will be solved by just freezing them out.

Aug 29, 2021
You were making some sense, ALOT to critique in this management, even if you indulged in bit too naieve and unrealistic whinining in parts. But you lost me completely wen you made that nr 6 one. Like you genuinely think Allegri is the one keeping the dead weights we cant sell? lol we already tried loaning them out, invited anyone to offer for them for months, no one is, and they have contracts here still. You are unrealistic if you think so many players sitautions will be solved by just freezing them out.
Not saying he wants to keep all of them but not selling them is something he could put on management.
Donarumma was available for free- you could have bought him in and then forced Woj out. All I'm gonna say is that a competent DOF would have found a way- which tells me that Agnelli never wanted one and is playing the long con.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Not saying he wants to keep all of them but not selling them is something he could put on management.
Donarumma was available for free- you could have bought him in and then forced Woj out. All I'm gonna say is that a competent DOF would have found a way- which tells me that Agnelli never wanted one and is playing the long con.

This is really an unbased allegation toward Agnelli, he is part of the family that really love Juventus
And I believe all his act is for the purpose of the good for Juventus

While maybe some of his decision will affect/ halt Juventus in a bad way that is a difference matter, and believe me the intentions of Agnelli family toward Juventus is always good

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

stephen-a-smith-rolls-eyes.gif

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What precisely is this alleged “long con”?

You may had a point about the DA part, might be Turk_Bianconero who forgot his meds, and logged on to his DA, and focused shift from Marotta stealing money from Juve conspiracies, to now just going for the main man himself, Agnelli.

I wait for the confirmation, if this new guy says anything about Andrea's cousins the Elkanns and greedy jews stealing money, then we got our man for sure.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Miralem Pjanic is still waiting for Juve . The regista wants to return to Serie A and would like to join Bianconeri with wages close to 5.5-6 million euros , which are evaluating a loan until 2023 due to use the benefit of DecretoCrescita. Pjanic is not in Koeman and Barca plans.(Nico schira)

Aug 29, 2021
You may had a point about the DA part, might be Turk_Bianconero who forgot his meds, and logged on to his DA, and focused shift from Marotta stealing money from Juve conspiracies, to now just going for the main man himself, Agnelli.

I wait for the confirmation, if this new guy says anything about Andrea's cousins the Elkanns and greedy jews stealing money, then we got our man for sure.
Why would I say anything about the Elkann family and Jews when they aren't Jewish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)