Summer mercato 2021-22 (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How do we have 4 players for one position and are still looking to get a 5th in Icardi? Ok sure, maybe they're not comfortable with them, but then why would you buy FOUR players that you're not comfortable with?

And even beyond that, why are we throwing money at this same forward position when it's clear that the midfield is the worst by far, and therefore the easiest to improve upon? Are we just writing this season off to fully revamp next year? This is beyond logic.
Because this is what we do at Juventus, post-2016. Ignore the midfield.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have finally found the best thread on Twitter ever! I am serious, you can read this one and get the entire picture, my point of view on the Juve management previous and current. It's incredible that we are still having the patience for all of that and yet some fans have the audacity to blame Allegri, Sarri, Pirlo, Ronaldo and Allegri again and again. In that order.

Read and weep!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I have finally found the best thread on Twitter ever! I am serious, you can read this one and get the entire picture, my point of view on the Juve management previous and current. It's incredible that we are still having the patience for all of that and yet some fans have the audacity to blame Allegri, Sarri, Pirlo, Ronaldo and Allegri again and again. In that order.

Read and weep!

Its rather self evident

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Nerozzi says Allegri wants Pjanic.

1. Thats like pissing on someone that is on fire.
2. We'd rehire all the leftovers left to rehire
Now i will look on the positive side based on last match. He could really helpful to steady our play after we concede. His experience will help but he needs to lower his salary to come here rather than wont playing for 1 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)