Summer mercato 2021-22 (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The long con is to get fans believing that the only way the club can survive is through the creation of a Super League by penny pinching in a way that allows them to plead poverty

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

This makes more sense, we were afraid you were going into ze crazy conspiracy theories territory of stealing cash, hence why I was indirectly trolling Turk_Bianconero :D

Jul 20, 2012
Who do you suggest then?
It's only 3 days before mercato close

I said it's short term solution. I don't want us overpay for someone underperformed or known to have bad character as Icardi. And he just injured and just recover from ligament injury last season.

Joao Pedro scored 16 goals last season and 18 goals on 2019/2020. He is a reliable striker in Serie A. His goal rate even better than Joaquin Correa which Inter bought. He also have better goal than Dzeko last season and same number on 19/20.

He can be a Hardworking Striker like Mandzukic for us and complement Dybala and Morata.
I'd take icardi everyday of the week ahead someone like that. We need someone who will make a difference. Not some guy who can score 16 goals on a team that struggles to stay in serie a

- - - Updated - - -

Have we still not made an official communication about the sale of Ronaldo?
Nope

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gujarati, the cheapest of the cheap

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

dammit, another opportunity lost to unveil the marwari jokes :p This information is useless to me since I dont know any Gujarati jokes.

- - - Updated - - -

Have we still not made an official communication about the sale of Ronaldo?

Does it matter at this point? He is gone, and we will just get a small fee for him.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How do we have 4 players for one position and are still looking to get a 5th in Icardi? Ok sure, maybe they're not comfortable with them, but then why would you buy FOUR players that you're not comfortable with?

And even beyond that, why are we throwing money at this same forward position when it's clear that the midfield is the worst by far, and therefore the easiest to improve upon? Are we just writing this season off to fully revamp next year? This is beyond logic.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri wants another midfielder, Witsel looks set to stay at BVB so Pjanic is the favourite.(Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve have not made any progress to sign Icardi(Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

Calgiari close to signing scamacca for 2 million euros for one year loan and obligation at 25 million euros. (Nico schira)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)