Summer mercato 2021-22 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Hahaha. Yeah, Muriel :D

I love Cyprus. It's an amazing island with great food and superb beaches. I also lived there for three years as a teenager, so I have fond memories and great friends.

I really like how compact Europe is.
You've lived there? You're the mothafuckin definition of global homo sapiens!

I've only visited Cyprus once, it was more than 20 years ago. Back in the days I thought that it was nothing special (I liked Crete more). Maybe I was just a dumn teenager. :boh:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
More important than backup striker or competition for Morata: a LW or LB.

Can't take another year of no width on left with AS at LB and CM at LM. Max achievements in terms of gameplay and results all too easy to predict, and people are talking about CL. Same issues for 5 years besides CM.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
More important than backup striker or competition for Morata: a LW or LB.

Can't take another year of no width on left with AS at LB and CM at LM. Max achievements in terms of gameplay and results all too easy to predict, and people are talking about CL. Same issues for 5 years besides CM.
Very true, but to some consolidation we have Pellegrini (and De Shitlio sadly....) who is able to handle the position to some extent instead of just Frabotta like last season.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Said it at the start of the mercato. Muriel/Zapata would both be good options, if cheap. Zapata has amazing hold-up play. Something we have been missing when having a non-existant midfield. Muriel is deadly and would be fun to see him paired with Cuadrado again.
I could see both of them outperform our other strikers, unless Chiesa, Dybala and Morata REALLY find their best play for a long stretch.
If we have the money and can go for someone younger and at the same current level, that is of course to prefer. I dont know who that could be tho.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Isak, Kean even but not fatty and a tree from Atalanta. Muriel can't play 90 minutes, he is that fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Muriel didn't play one full game last season btw, he has no condition at all

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I actually don't hate Muriel :D

I would just really like us to try and get Martial on a sneaky loan deal.
Martial on loan with option would be great. Even without an option as a last min fix he'd be alright

- - - Updated - - -

We have Nedved, a glorified pencil pusher and board kicker, as our VP. That should give you an idea about how (in)competent we are as a club. Fortunately, the other retard running shit into the ground, Tootsie the Terrible, has been unceremoniously booted. I hope this ushers in a new era of competence and success.
You misspelt Agnelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)