Summer mercato 2021-22 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fucking Muriel. The Pezevenki looks like he eats a box of doughnuts after every training session. - his fucking face is shaped like a red bean bun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9FdN9a2we7jTmb88wBIanOTE9ZcsC-AkVhg&usqp=CAU.jpg
How is it possible you hate every player? Muriel is one of the more underrated strikers in the top leagues. Has had a ridiculous year of 35 goals, majority of it off the bench. He is pretty much as ideal as a stop gap rotational player. Offers goals wether off the bench or starting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How is it possible you hate every player? Muriel is one of the more underrated strikers in the top leagues. Has had a ridiculous year of 35 goals, majority of it off the bench. He is pretty much as ideal as a stop gap rotational player. Offers goals wether off the bench or starting.
I actually don't hate Muriel :D

I would just really like us to try and get Martial on a sneaky loan deal.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It’s either love or hate. Nothing in between.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Muriel's figures are amazing but how much is him and how much is Atalanta system? Will he really excel here?
Muriel scores a lot of his goals through his own individual brilliance, see his goal in the first match of this season for example.

Excellent player, but as much as I would want him, Atalanta has no reason to sell for a reasonable price.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Muriel scores a lot of his goals through his own individual brilliance, see his goal in the first match of this season for example.

Excellent player, but as much as I would want him, Atalanta has no reason to sell for a reasonable price.
It is the players will that will prevail, Cuadrado calling him

1630088973225.png

Those only in 2088 minutes /90 =23,2 matches equivalent, this is supersub ala OGS

alaska

May 25, 2013
I live in Bangkok, although lately I've been considering moving around. Ideally I want to do one month in Japan, one month in Cyprus and a month in Switzerland every year. If I can somehow migrate to an online platform while retaining 80% of my clientele, that should be achievable. In both Cyprus and Switzerland I can stay with friends (I will reward them generously with booze - loool), so the accommodation expense would be negligible.

Oh, a lot has changed since 2012. They are trying to polish the city's image and clean up their act (of course corrupt politicians can still engage in the frisky at their favorite high end gentlemen clubs).

- - - Updated - - -

@Lion begs to differ. Tbh, I don't mind Muriel, just not at Juventus. He's not young anymore, and we should be redirecting our efforts elsewhere.
Switzerland is beautiful of course, never been to Cyprus or Japan. What kind of clientele are we talking about migrating, if you are willing to share? Unless you're cutting hair, I bet you can migrate them successfully!

- - - Updated - - -

Muriel reminds me of Cassano. Brilliant on his day but he looks like he eats too much focaccia.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Muriel’s productivity has only gone up in the last two seasons at Atalanta. He was pretty average before that. He’s never scored 30 games in a season. Yes, his numbers off late are impressive considerably that he doesn’t start every game, but i don’t think he’s someone who can lead the attack for a team that wants to do well in Europe.

As a rotation/backup however?Absolutely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Muriel - Id definitely take him. The other options are too meh.. I just hope he is available at a reasonable price..
Martial - sure but I still feel we need a CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)