Summer mercato 2021-22 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
I'm sorry, but you're selling Dybala and keeping The French PussyFag and Bentancur? The midfield is garbage. I'd sell every single midfielder before even considering touching Dybala. They are atrocious.
Dybala has to stay, of course. Shouldn’t be a discussion. He offers something nobody else can in our team and is only 27, still has 5 good years ahead of him while he should be in his prime. Besides that his book value is low, if we would replace him we would only gain a financial boost for this summer, while we already have a lot of players to sell.

Its quite clear that a lot has to be done, just like last year. I expect that we’re obligated to sell before we buy, we did the opposite in 2019 and it was a wrong approach.

We tent to focus on the players currently at Juventus, but there’s a long list of players: Costa, Rugani, De Sciglio, Perin, Pjaca, Pellegrini. Add the players currently in our roster: Ramsey, Sandro, Berna, Frabotta, etc. And we could sell Ronaldo, but it doesn’t seem very likely to me. You could pick somewhere between 8 and 14 players who we could easily sell and it says a lot about our current state.

Either way I hope we continue with the same strategy as last year, no short-term solutions with the exception if some really high quality player comes available, but for sure we shouldn’t offer incredible high wages. For example Ramos would add more than Chiellini does, it’s something I would accept.

The names on the list are quite obvious by now (Locatelli, Aouar, etc).

I wouldn’t mind selling Szczesny and signing Donnarumma btw. Maybe Milan is in for some plusvalenza deal.

We also really need a striker, maybe if Torino relegates we could try to sign Belotti, he’s great as backup imo. Keep Morata for another season.

Morata
Chiesa - Dybala - X
Locatelli - Arthur
X - De Ligt - Demiral - Cuadrado
Szczesny​

Yesterday Del Piero and Capello were discussing the rest of this season. They expected that Pirlo will allow playtime to guys he’s expecting to use next season. Hopefully we will see something more of Fagioli, and Dragusin, and I also want us to give De Ligt and Demiral more time together, we should try Berna more as a LB as it looked good in the last 3 games.

Btw Cuadrado became so good in attacking that I’m starting to think that he should be playing as a real winger again. He was a bit shaky in defense yesterday and Pirlo’s asking a lot of him. Maybe it’s easier to sign another RB together with Danilo for next year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think its time to consider selling everyone besides De Ligt, Chiesa and probably Arthur. Benta, Dybala, Rabiot and even Demiral should be sacrificed if the opportunity presents itself.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
And get whom to replace them? I agree a clean out is needed but who th3 fucknis going to replace 90 percent of the team people here are screaming to sell?

Is the summer transfer window twice as long as usual in 2021?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Dybala has to stay, of course. Shouldn’t be a discussion. He offers something nobody else can in our team and is only 27, still has 5 good years ahead of him while he should be in his prime. Besides that his book value is low, if we would replace him we would only gain a financial boost for this summer, while we already have a lot of players to sell.

Its quite clear that a lot has to be done, just like last year. I expect that we’re obligated to sell before we buy, we did the opposite in 2019 and it was a wrong approach.

We tent to focus on the players currently at Juventus, but there’s a long list of players: Costa, Rugani, De Sciglio, Perin, Pjaca, Pellegrini. Add the players currently in our roster: Ramsey, Sandro, Berna, Frabotta, etc. And we could sell Ronaldo, but it doesn’t seem very likely to me. You could pick somewhere between 8 and 14 players who we could easily sell and it says a lot about our current state.

Either way I hope we continue with the same strategy as last year, no short-term solutions with the exception if some really high quality player comes available, but for sure we shouldn’t offer incredible high wages. For example Ramos would add more than Chiellini does, it’s something I would accept.

The names on the list are quite obvious by now (Locatelli, Aouar, etc).

I wouldn’t mind selling Szczesny and signing Donnarumma btw. Maybe Milan is in for some plusvalenza deal.

We also really need a striker, maybe if Torino relegates we could try to sign Belotti, he’s great as backup imo. Keep Morata for another season.

Morata
Chiesa - Dybala - X
Locatelli - Arthur
Szczesny​

Yesterday Del Piero and Capello were discussing the rest of this season. They expected that Pirlo will allow playtime to guys he’s expecting to use next season. Hopefully we will see something more of Fagioli, and Dragusin, and I also want us to give De Ligt and Demiral more time together, we should try Berna more as a LB as it looked good in the last 3 games.

Btw Cuadrado became so good in attacking that I’m starting to think that he should be playing as a real winger again. He was a bit shaky in defense yesterday and Pirlo’s asking a lot of him. Maybe it’s easier to sign another RB together with Danilo for next year.
Considering the wages, I doubt Pirlo will be able to use any of our players in Brescia next season.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Man you guys want to sell Ronaldo but want a moody player like Morata to lead our attack....

We'd be taking a further two steps backwards with that move.
With covid finances it seems like it makes less financial sense to keep a player that earns the salary of 5 starters. I've loved Ronaldo at Juve but I understand if he gets sold. If we are reorganizing maybe we should not do it around the 36yo GOAT.

I am really not a fan of having to depend on Morata as a primary striker. He simply doesn't score enough goals. He is expensive at 55m. Let's see the rest of his season, if he steps up and plays very well then maybe extending the loan by one year is a good idea. 10m for a loan of a season though, not cheap.

Morata
Chiesa - Dybala - X
Locatelli - Arthur
Szczesny​
I think the same as this lineup. It's reasonable imo, Locatelli wants to join, we want him to join, let's get it done. Demiral definitely doesn't look like he should be a starter, at least from the start of next season. Doesn't really matter, he should be there anyway playing a bunch of matches.

Chiesa I still prefer on the right than on the left, Kulusevski can only play on the right apparently, Bernardeschi can play on the left if he stays for rotation, so a proper LW is needed. Preferably a LWF that scores goals more than creates. I'm really blanking on this player though, who is a good available LW?

The obvious LB is Gosens but I don't know how much he costs, Pellegrini can return imo. Better to sell Frabotta or at least loan him.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Chiesa - Morata - ______
______ - Locatelli - ______
______ - De Ligt - ______ - Cuadrado
Szczesny
Out: Ronaldo, Bernadeschi, Arthur, Dybala, Chiellini, Buffon, Alex Sandro, De Sciglio, Rugani, D. Costa, Pjaca
In: Locatelli, Rovella, (Fagioli) + LB + RB + CAM + RW

Rewamp the whole fkn team. Cut the costs and rebuild with clear ideas

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Chiesa - Morata - ______
Szczesny
Out: Ronaldo, Bernadeschi, Arthur, Dybala, Chiellini, Buffon, Alex Sandro, De Sciglio, Rugani, D. Costa, Pjaca

You can try this in Fifa 21 with Piemonte Calcio.

Thanks.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Chiesa - Morata - ______
Szczesny

tenor.gif

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I think we should first focus on the positions who are bad atm. That s two new cm, keep Mc Kennie nd Bentancur alongside Fagioli. Sell Rabiot nd Ramsey (they earn together like 15 million after tax). There will be probably average teams in Premier League who want them (Leicester, Everton etc).. Get Auoar, Locatelli nd maybe De Paul if you can sell Bernardeschi. If they can do that, than we can continue with the other shitload.

So basically out Rabiot, Ramsey and Bernardeschi and in De Paul, Locatelli nd Auoar.

From defence i would keep everyone, only sell Bonucci and get Romero back. If there is a got offer for Alex Sandro than consider it. But only if you can get someone like Goosens.. From the attack it will be more difficult. If you want to sell Ronaldo you need a new man who scores a lot.. But who? Haaland? That s the only one and that s maybe an option if you look at the price for Ronaldo and his wage. And Douglas Costa is still ours btw, what about him?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Im not going to overcomment on this but I doubt Morata benches Icardi... In PSG he has Mbappe and Neymar and he still gets playtime so with us he will definitely start...
Morata is better than Icardi everywhere. Heck, even mentally and we know Morata can be a child sometimes.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
We can change the whole team and still we will be approaching the game the same way. As long as we stick to these 1985 tactics we won’t get far in Europe.

This has been an issue for italian teams for quite some time now. Back in the days we knew one goal in 180 min will put us through cause we wouldn’t concede a goal. But football has changed either it’s the tempo or there aren’t these quality defenders around anymore... for once we should try some foreign coach, which won’t happen ....

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)