Summer mercato 2021-22 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Depay is seriously underrated here.

guy is really good and i wouldn't be surprised if he benches morata.

i hope we get him.
Depay certainly not going to bench Morata BUT he can bench Dybala when he doesnt perform (not saying Morata is better than Dybala, I mean he is more of the Dybala type than the Morata type).

Depay is a good player but I always thought that about him even when he was playing at Man Utd. I didnt need him to prove he is good at Lyon.
That being said he is also not some crazy talent.
On a free transfer and normal wages he would be a good purchase but he will not be our star - more like a rotation player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Different type of players.
One is amazing when on form but has dips in form and tactical problems considering how we played up until now.
The same guy is creative and is the type fans go to see.
The other is good all the time but never really great. He is someone who has an eye for goal but thats about it. Teamwork isnt that great.

So to you - Morata>>>>>Icardi

If we get a CF it better be a monster like Haaland or some great finisher who hasnt been discovered yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we asked for him and Atalanta wanted 50M
He's 30 next summer so maybe if agent Cuadrado can do his magic he would come here for around 20m+bonus.
Splash 50m on him and Gosens.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Depay certainly not going to bench Morata BUT he can bench Dybala when he doesnt perform (not saying Morata is better than Dybala, I mean he is more of the Dybala type than the Morata type).

Depay is a good player but I always thought that about him even when he was playing at Man Utd. I didnt need him to prove he is good at Lyon.
That being said he is also not some crazy talent.
On a free transfer and normal wages he would be a good purchase but he will not be our star - more like a rotation player.

29 appreances 15 goals and 8 assists.

thats starter material. better than morata

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We really need someone like Milinkovic-Savic, a goal-scoring threat from midfield who can also pass and play around the box. Would be better than Ramsey for sure but Pirlo may need to tweak this "system."

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Pjanic had more talent than all of our current midfielders put together.

We just signed him too late. He joined Juve when he was 26 and he declined by the time he was 29 so we only got 2 good seasons out of him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We need some sort of threat from midfield. Whether its a mezzala esque player who can play 1-2s and shoot from around the area or regista who can actually play balls over the top better than Arthur we need threats from the midfield. In some way.

Just recycling possession to Cuadrado each time to cross for the forwards doesn't work. I'm not saying Cuadrado didn't do an amazing job at it many times but its getting somewhat predictable.

The impotent passing in the center is just laughable. When there is space there, it needs to be attacked not ignored and passed sideways

I mean FFS at least get him a tall fast CM he can cross to.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We need some sort of threat from midfield. Whether its a mezzala esque player who can play 1-2s and shoot from around the area or regista who can actually play balls over the top better than Arthur we need threats from the midfield. In some way.

Just recycling possession to Cuadrado each time to cross for the forwards doesn't work. I'm not saying Cuadrado didn't do an amazing job at it many times but its getting somewhat predictable.

The impotent passing in the center is just laughable. When there is space there, it needs to be attacked not ignored and passed sideways

I mean FFS at least get him a tall fast CM he can cross to.
i figured out how to fix juve.

sell ronaldo. get messi on a free.

we finally have a player who can create and score.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i figured out how to fix juve.

sell ronaldo. get messi on a free.

we finally have a player who can create and score.
Trade Adonis Ronaldo for troll Messi :howler: You bring this up one fucking day after international women's day.

I honestly don't know where you get the nerve.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If only this was a video game career mode in FIFA or FM...

OUT:
Buffon - No renewal, hopefully retires.
Chiellini - No renewal, hopefully retires.
Bonucci - Release.
Alex Sandro - Sell for whatever he worth. Probably peanuts.
Frabotta - Send back to U23 or loan out to Serie B.
Ramsey - Sell for whatever he worth. Midtable EPL teams are probably interested.
Bernardeschi - Sell.
Kulusevski - Sell. No loan out. He's never going to be anything near Juve starter material.
Morata - Love him but he's nearing 30 soon. Not worth spending 55m or so just to witness his downfall.
Dybala - Love him but it all depends on his wage demands, anything more that 9-10m a season is a NO. He's becoming injury-prone at the stage where he should be reaching his peak. We could get a decent fee and free up his wages.
Ronaldo - He's our best player but he's in visible decline. Free up 30m a year in wages and possibly get some fee back. On pitch, he's not worth the 30m a year, maybe off pitch with the marketing.

KEEP:
Szczesny - He saved our asses so many times and he's one of the top GKs in Europe. Probably not in the top 5 but good enough to not waste money on high fees and wages for a new GK.
De Ligt - The future of our defence and possibly the next leader. Flawless.
Demiral - Still makes the odd mistake here and there but he has a potential to work on these tendencies and become great partner for De Ligt.
Danilo - His versatility is key. Has been a great player for us.
Cuadrado - Obviously deserve to stay for a season or two max.
Arthur - The quality is evident, he's 24 and with better midfield partners he could become very important in the near future.
McKennie - Whenever he's fit, he looked very good. Has time to improve further. Doesn't earn much to be considered a burden.
Rabiot - I've seen more positives from Adrien than negatives and he could be a useful player for squad rotation. But if we receive a really good offer for him, we should consider it.
Bentancur - I still believe in him. His qualities are undeniable, needs to work on his mental toughness and similar to Rabiot is a useful player in the squad rotation. He doesn't cost us much in terms of wages, so we have the luxury to give him more time.
Chiesa - Go to Church. Let him be the star man.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There wont be any radical changes in the roster imo, you can't get rid of players with huge wages that easily.

The management is probably aware by now they will need to invest in midfield. I say probably because after 5-6 years of the same problem, you can never be sure if someone can see properly. I saw Agnelli putting on glasses few times, but never Nedved and Paratici.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

OUT:
Bonucci - Release.
Ramsey - Sell for whatever he worth. Midtable EPL teams are probably interested.
Bernardeschi - Sell.
Kulusevski - Sell. No loan out. He's never going to be anything near Juve starter material.
Morata - Love him but he's nearing 30 soon. Not worth spending 55m or so just to witness his downfall.
Dybala - Love him but it all depends on his wage demands, anything more that 9-10m a season is a NO. He's becoming injury-prone at the stage where he should be reaching his peak. We could get a decent fee and free up his wages.
Ronaldo - He's our best player but he's in visible decline. Free up 30m a year in wages and possibly get some fee back. On pitch, he's not worth the 30m a year, maybe off pitch with the marketing.

KEEP:
Szczesny - He saved our asses so many times and he's one of the top GKs in Europe. Probably not in the top 5 but good enough to not waste money on high fees and wages for a new GK.
Demiral - Still makes the odd mistake here and there but he has a potential to work on these tendencies and become great partner for De Ligt.
Arthur - The quality is evident, he's 24 and with better midfield partners he could become very important in the near future.
McKennie - Whenever he's fit, he looked very good. Has time to improve further. Doesn't earn much to be considered a burden.
Rabiot - I've seen more positives from Adrien than negatives and he could be a useful player for squad rotation. But if we receive a really good offer for him, we should consider it.
Bentancur - I still believe in him. His qualities are undeniable, needs to work on his mental toughness and similar to Rabiot is a useful player in the squad rotation. He doesn't cost us much in terms of wages, so we have the luxury to give him more time.
Buffon - I don't mind him staying as backup on low wage. Where is the harm in that? He is still better than most back up keepers we could get.

Chiellini - Still good when he is fit, but that is almost never. We shouldn't renew.

Bonucci - He has declined but he's nowhere near as bad as people make him out to be. Still miles better than that fraud Demiral. Besides, nobody would buy him, so he has to stay.

Sandro - He is 30 and in bad form for a while. Still, I wouldn't let him go for nothing considering how hard it is to find a good fullback.

Frabotta - Send him away. He doesn't seem to be a real player.

Ramsey - I am sure a better manager can get a lot more out of him. The problems are his high wage, his age and his wage. His future should depend on how we reinforce the midfield. I doubt many clubs would be interested in him even for free.

Bernardeschi - He had a string of decent games. Hopefully he keeps it up so that he fools some poor suckers into buying him next summer.

Kulusevski - Hard to judge. He had some good moments, but most of the time he has been awful. I can't really judge until I see him playing under a real manager. Btw, I still don't know his position.

Morata - Renew the loan and decide at the end of next season.

Dybala - He was our best player last season but now this fitness issue is worrying. He is also hard to fit in some systems. I love him, he's a great player but maybe we should cash in on him if we can get a good offer.

Ronaldo - Get rid of him while he can still walk and some clubs are still interested for marketinf purposes. His earns as much as 10 players.

Szceszny - Fucked up yesterday but that doesn't mean he has to go. I'd keep him and focus on the real problems.

De Ligt - Keep, obviously.

Demiral - Let's hope that the clubs that fit his level, midtable Turkish league, can afford his salary.

Danilo - Expensive and not very young but he has been one of our most solid players. We can't afford to lose him atm.

Cuadrado - One of our most important players for a few years. The only problem is his age but we should still use him while he performs. Also not a rb.

Arthur - I'm not a huge fan but he obviously needs to stay.

McKennie - I am very skeptical he'll ever develop into anything. Still, we should probably keep him as backup since he is young and has a low wage. We can't change everybody.

Rabiot - He's still young so hopefully we can find some other idiots willing to pay his insane wage. We need to get rid of him asap.

Bentancur - As bad as he has been all season, he was still better than Rabiot, Ramsey, McKennie and Kulusevski. I still have hope that a real manager can get him back on track.

Chiesa - Staying, obviously.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

OUT:
Bonucci - Release.
Bernardeschi - Sell.

KEEP:
I'm sorry, but you're selling Dybala and keeping The French PussyFag and Bentancur? The midfield is garbage. I'd sell every single midfielder before even considering touching Dybala. They are atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)