Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
please everyone.

come join me and lets make a wish.

fabian come to juve.

please
His one goal one assist in 17 starts convinced you?!
Joking aside he is a very good player but I really dont understand what is so special about him that you mention him all the time.
He is not an assist creator nor a goal scorer while he isnt a defensive monster either. He is a good overall player but he does not excel in anything in specific.
Also he is Napoli and we have much better chance getting SMS than him and SMS is better anyway..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People shitting on Dybala but fapping to the Beta Cuntbag whose whorish wife controls every aspect of his life. Fuck Icunti, his wife, his whole entourage, and Tootsie and management if they endorse the signing of this disgusting disruptive deplorable faggot.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
People shitting on Dybala but fapping to the Beta Cuntbag whose whorish wife controls every aspect of his life. Fuck Icunti, his wife, his whole entourage, and Tootsie and management if they endorse the signing of this disgusting disruptive deplorable faggot.
Well, Icardi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dybala.

A top striker, I will say WC.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Spending money on shithead Icardi? But have we perhaps considered instead spending money on

MIDFIELD____M_____________M
I______________I_I____________I_I
D_____________D_D_________D_D
F_____________F__F________F__F
I______________I___I_______I____I
E_____________E___E_____E____E
L_____________L____L___L_____L
DMIDFIEL____D______D_______D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well, Icardi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dybala.

A top striker, I will say WC.
Different type of players.
One is amazing when on form but has dips in form and tactical problems considering how we played up until now.
The same guy is creative and is the type fans go to see.
The other is good all the time but never really great. He is someone who has an eye for goal but thats about it. Teamwork isnt that great.

So to you - Morata>>>>>Icardi

If we get a CF it better be a monster like Haaland or some great finisher who hasnt been discovered yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Muriel as a back up striker, yay or nay?
I think we asked for him and Atalanta wanted 50M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)