Summer mercato 2021-22 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
A very good Italian midfielder who won the European Championship for probably something around 30M and not losing any starters.. yes we should've off-loaded some players but imo it's still a good Mercato given the situation (if Loca arrives and nobody suddenly leaves)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus will offer Dybala - around €10M + bonuses. Paulo would like to start at €10M & reach €12M + bonuses upto 15 million euros . Juve will offer a contact until 2025, while Dybala would like an option until 2026.A new meeting is scheduled tomorrow afternoon(Tuttosport)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventus will offer Dybala - around €10M + bonuses. Paulo would like to start at €10M & reach €12M + bonuses upto 15 million euros . Juve will offer a contact until 2025, while Dybala would like an option until 2026.A new meeting is scheduled tomorrow afternoon(Tuttosport)
Unbelievable numbers in a pandemic.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pjanic is close to a loan move to Juventus. Juve will offer him €5.5M salary, but the player wants Barça to make up the rest what he earns, which is currently €8M per season. (Espn)
I don't mind him coming back as long as it is not at the expense of Locatelli, our midfield badly needs someone who can pass. But 5.5m is too high, especially with our wage bill which has grown again this summer.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He wants a pay rise after a dreadful season. The only thing in his favor is the fact that he’ll be a free agent next year. I knew how I would feel if I was the one negotiating his contract.
that is the modern day overhyped player anyways we can target mbappe and haaland next year

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
that is the modern day overhyped player anyways we can target mbappe and haaland next year
You’re kidding, right? After massive losses in past 2 seasons and no money to pay for a Sassuolo player we’re going to go for those 2? I won’t be surprised if both end up in PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)