Summer mercato 2021-22 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our attack will become really mediocre without Ronaldo. We used to have Mandzukic, Dybala and Morata in the past before Dybala turned to shit and yet we needed more fire power. What other 30+ goal attacker can we get with Ronaldo money?

Ronaldo for Pogba would be a truly terrible deal.
What if Pogba arriving here bring you way more chances per game and the other attackers or even him scores them?
Ronaldo is indeed a 30 goals player but its not a 30 goals difference as the other player would score some while others could score some as a result of him not taking all the "attention"...

By your view its like we need a defense and attack while midfield is not connected to either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Audero, Cragno and Ospina have all been looked at, as well as Mirante, who could be “useful” in the UEFA lists having played in the youth academy. [Tuttosport]

- - - Updated - - -

Juve tried to enter the race for Depay, but the position of Barcelona was still solid (Nicola Balice)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I did it just seems you don’t get it. Ramsey and Arthur were free my man didn’t have to pay for those players. They were gifts. Also foreign players wages believe it or not don’t get taxed as much as domestic. I don’t know what there is to explain
I may very well be wrong here, but aren't you in the restaurant business? (Sorry if I'm wrong, if so, I must be confusing you with someone else.)

Let's say you offer you customers the following deal: FREE 4 course dinners at your restaurant. First dish served at 18:00, entire meal finished at 22:00, so 4 hours in total.
Completely free, your customers have to pay $0 for the food.
However, you will charge them $1 a minute to sit at the table & be served.

Do you think your customers will consider the food they received as a gift or do you think they'll know they actually paid for it?

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Forget Pogba, if we're going to swap Ronaldo then lets do it with Tottenham for Son :tuttosport:
I like Son but no.

Convince CR7 to stay. Build a proper team around him -> buy wc midfielders and a top keeper.

We can't let him leave without winning the Champions League. That would be a huge failure.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Our attack will become really mediocre without Ronaldo. We used to have Mandzukic, Dybala and Morata in the past before Dybala turned to shit and yet we needed more fire power. What other 30+ goal attacker can we get with Ronaldo money?

Ronaldo for Pogba would be a truly terrible deal.
Relative to which club's attack? maybe PSG.
Chelsea won the CL with Werner upfront, who is terrible, supported by Havertz and Mount.
City was in that final without a CF. Old Aguero and a Jesus out of favor both bench to play without a 9. Sterling is in extremely poor form.
Madrid plays Vinicius, Rodrygo, Asensio, fat Hazard, etc. Only Benzema is truly a top player in their attack

With Dybala, Chiesa, Morata, Kulusevski, and a good replacement for Ronaldo our attack would be good enough. Not the best but ok, with Allegri and a better midfield it will be function.

Vlahovic or Depay would be exciting players to sign that could make the team function well.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have responded to the pressures of Madrid for Locatelli by accelerating the negotiations with the Sassuolo. The Bianconeri offered money + technical counterpart (Fagioli, Rovella). The Neroverdi are aiming for cash but the talks are in progress(Rudy Galetti)

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli has already told Sassuolo that he wants only Juventus. The deal will probably be closed after the Euros. [La Stampa]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Forget Pogba, if we're going to swap Ronaldo then lets do it with Tottenham for Son :tuttosport:
Son is great and is on the left so he would be a great signing HOWEVER....
Son is valued at 90M+-
Pogba is valued at 50M+-
Ronaldo is valued at 30M-40M

Pogba Ronaldo swap could happen if both sides agree on it
Son - Tottenham will ask for Ronaldo and 50M... Absolutely no chance

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Daniele Rugani really likes Fiorentina, with Juve interested to open negotiations with the Viola, given that Juventus are interest in Nikola Milenkovic.(gazzetta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)