Summer mercato 2021-22 (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I don't see how Pjanic and Arthur are that different to each other, both are masters of sideways passing. If Allegri can't use Arthur then Pjanic won't work either given that he's even slower so perhaps we try a different tactic altogether.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't see how Pjanic and Arthur are that different to each other, both are masters of sideways passing. If Allegri can't use Arthur then Pjanic won't work either given that he's even slower so perhaps we try a different tactic altogether.
Pjanic is a known quantity to Max, he knows the system and would be one of the leaders instantly. The most pronounced difference is that for one or two months every season Mire remembers how to make forward passes and through balls which is really useful when you have players like Morata, Chiesa and Kulu making runs upfront.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dude that's even worse.

I'd rather bet on Dybala finding form than these nobodies. The thought of replacing Ronaldo (let alone dybala too) with these two nobodies is terrifyingly risky
Nobodies? Kramaric is a proven goalscorer since like 2015, and he is one of the most versatile attackers out there, both skillset and position wise. Vlahovic is on the verge of exploding, you won't get a better CF than him this summer. I hope we keep Ronaldo but to say they won't be able to replace Dybalas production is laughable

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Son is great and is on the left so he would be a great signing HOWEVER....
Son is valued at 90M+-
Pogba is valued at 50M+-
Ronaldo is valued at 30M-40M

Pogba Ronaldo swap could happen if both sides agree on it
Son - Tottenham will ask for Ronaldo and 50M... Absolutely no chance
Don't worry, Paratici is there. We could do another Pjanic - Arthur type swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)