Summer mercato 2021-22 poll (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
There are too many unknowns to judge the mercato. We essentially swapped Ronaldo for Locatelli, Kean and hoping Dybala returns to his best. That's quite a gamble.

- Will Arthur, Kean, Rabiot and Kulusevski finally live up to their potential? If not, we will definitely lack attacking quality and creativity over the season. If at least two of them play well, we might be OK.
- Are Kaio Jorge and Pellegrini any good? I sincerely hope so.
- Is Alex Sandro finished? If not, we look very thin at LB. Danilo and De Sciglio (!) to save us.
- Will Sz and Perin be error prone?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
There are too many unknowns to judge the mercato. We essentially swapped Ronaldo for Locatelli, Kean and hoping Dybala returns to his best. That's quite a gamble.

- Will Arthur, Kean, Rabiot and Kulusevski finally live up to their potential? If not, we will definitely lack attacking quality and creativity over the season. If at least two of them play well, we might be OK.
- Is Alex Sandro finished? If not, we look very thin at LB. Danilo and De Sciglio (!) to save us.
Locatelli coming on board and Dybala returning to his best were needed even if Ronaldo had stayed. They are not part of some replacement plan.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Pellegrini is another frabotta

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
That was not the reason we sold him, Hist... We never would've sold him if we didn't actually needed to money to fit in FFP parametres.
If we needed to save money we would gotten rid of players like ramsey, bentancour, di sciglio and rugani,

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
They are right - We have been weakened. Not replacing someone like Ronaldo means we have drastically weakened and Locatelli alone indeed isnt enough.
4-2-3-1 is the solution. Locatelli and let the rest fight for a spot, Danilo/Arthur/Rabiot someone could step up. In the offensiv we have alot of alternatives. Many of our players can play different positions upfront so Allegri needs to find the right mix.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I gave it a zero since the scale is from -10 to 10.

We improved our MID, not by much but it's still a step in the right direction. We also lost Ronaldo which is a loss but might do good for our overall team play.

So, in my opinion, our team basically stayed the same as the last year which was kind of expected, and that's why I gave zero.
So it's same even with losing CR7. Interesting my pal Oggy. So horrific manager Pirlo got 4th place with this team, which means genius Max should get what ..... 1st place right? Only logical since most here on a scale of 1-10 would say Pirlo was a 1 and Max a 10.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
So it's same even with losing CR7. Interesting my pal Oggy. So horrific manager Pirlo got 4th place with this team, which means genius Max should get what ..... 1st place right? Only logical since most here on a scale of 1-10 would say Pirlo was a 1 and Max a 10.
So, you ignored my whole post where I explained why I think we will overcome the loss of Ronaldo and focused on only one sentence...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)