Summer mercato 2015 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Has Marotta said anything about him?
No but given he basically said we are looking elsewhere when speaking about draxler and said he doesnt think borussia would be willing to sell, to me sounds like we will look elsewhere. Not saying that we will get him but i feel like the trequartista will be someone you wouldnt think.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking like someone like teixeira, pastore or mata.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
No but given he basically said we are looking elsewhere when speaking about draxler and said he doesnt think borussia would be willing to sell, to me sounds like we will look elsewhere. Not saying that we will get him but i feel like the trequartista will be someone you wouldnt think.

- - - Updated - - -

or Lamela?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

So the media linking us to every "available" AM out there were right after all. We're shooting at every direction. :D

I've a good feeling about our pick.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Man if the Marotta quote is true about money not being an issue if "it is an investment for the future" why not just go all out on Isco?? Offer them 40-50 million and throw in llorente as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Man if the Marotta quote is true about money not being an issue if "it is an investment for the future" why not just go all out on Isco?? Offer them 40-50 million and throw in llorente as well.
Cause, the player needs to be worth it.

The actual value of isco is 40-45mil. Real Madrid however, will not even consider a sale under 60-70 million if they arent planning on it.
- The actual value is 40-45mil
- The transfer value would be 70-80mil
- Some people here, call that difference the "overpaying".

We look for players like Sandro. Actual value about 20-25mil. If not in final year of contract, easely worth Coentrao money.
In final year of contract, managed to get him for exactly his actual value. Exactly the deal Marotta seeks

I dont know how high the number for "money is not the issue" can go. But you can bet the "overpaying" factor will have to be pretty limited.

Isco, Oscar, would require too much overpaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)