Summer mercato 2015 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Marotta looked so confident yesterday with some of the things he said, like everything is set already.

I think he has agreed a transfer and has one good player on stand-by, while he tries one last time to bring in big AM signing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@ADP1113: Marotta "Trequartista? I can guarantee you that an important player will arrive. The money is there, but only for players of great quality."

@ADP1113: Marotta "We still have unfinished business in the mercato, we are looking for a midfielder then after that perhaps a young player."
Notorious B.E.P.P.E in this motherfucker. He is bodying the transfer market right now. No one is safe.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't count out gotze either.
:agree: with Beppe's comments, I think we definitely are going to bring in a massive name. Has he ever spoken so openly and confidently about such a thing before? We are actually sounding like a big club for the first time in years.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@ADP1113: Marotta "Trequartista? I can guarantee you that an important player will arrive. The money is there, but only for players of great quality."

@ADP1113: Marotta "We still have unfinished business in the mercato, we are looking for a midfielder then after that perhaps a young player."
Very exciting and encouraging words if true :tup: let's see if he will live up to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)