Summer mercato 2015 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
FI claiming Chelsea offered Cuadrado plus cash for Pogba. :lol:

Now this will never happen and im bringing it up purely as conversation, but would you guys take a straight pogba-hazard swap? Whos worth more for each team?
Did they mention numbers? Taking into account that Cuadrado is probably loanable and we refused this year offers like 80m, this bid must look like 100m + Colombian.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's just a feeling but when we heard about Mascherano, even if bull$#@!, there should have been a contact with the club. As they say there's no fire without smoke. My feeling is that it was Rakitic given that barca are getting Turan.
But Pedro leaves, Turan is his replacement?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No to a Pogba Hazard swap. Our midfield has already taken a hit. If we swapped those 2 players we'd just have another ordinary midfield.
Yea it's still possible to find a top AM, but it will be close to impossible to replace Pogba, for his position and talent alike. A Pogba/Draxler combo would still have more weight than a Sturaro/Hazard one.

Jul 20, 2012
He is a CM and I would defenitely welcome him, he isnt the retarded lazy waste of a wanker he was in Valencia. Rejuvenated as a true playmaking CM for Sevilla.
I wouldnt say no, but i doubt we will get him, like mark said and going by marottas words im expecting a pure trequartista or rather one that can fulfill the role quiet well

Boksic

May 11, 2005
uventus will evaluate in the coming days who to sign between Mkhitaryan & Draxler. [Sky]
I'm not convinced either will be worth the money that they will cost.

I think we need a more creative player than Mhkhitaryan and Draxler is a huge risk.

We need an AM but is it worthspending 20m+ on the wrong one?

Big week for Marotta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)