Summer mercato 2015 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Falcao ruined himself. I cant care less about a classless moneygrabbing piece of shit that trew away a career for short term gain.

Van Persie has been an excellent player for a pretty long time, was good at the world cup, but had a lesser season, like most of crap united.

People make the first mistake, assuming we'll bench dybala. We wont, we'll play plenty of tevez-dybala behind Morata. Secondly, 1 injury and you cant or cant substitute.
We need a 4th player. That could be Llorente, but he's a bit one dimensional and has limited use. Van Persie plays any forward position decently.

If would be a mistake to write him off too soon. It would also be a mistake to overpay. For the right price, i'd love Van Persie here
But here's the thing, he'd be a back-up option. And a back-up option who's injured half the time doesn't make sense.

Keeping in mind that his injury problems are much worse than for example Khedira, Van Persie had a grand total of 2 injury-free seasons in the past 10 years basically.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
But here's the thing, he'd be a back-up option. And a back-up option who's injured half the time doesn't make sense.

Keeping in mind that his injury problems are much worse than for example Khedira, Van Persie had a grand total of 2 injury-free seasons in the past 10 years basically.
This! Its like playing the lottery expecting to win! Fuck van persie and his rotten physics

Giac

May 31, 2015
When is van Persie going to play? Either it's against Lazio/champions league type games and then why bench morata, or he's playing against Udinese when we can do just fine without him. No way we pay those kind of wages for a player like that.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
5th back up striker romours (tevez morata dybala berardi .......?)

Zaza
RVP?
Keep llorente :inter:
FalcaON?
Keep coman?

Other strikers that might be available either on the cheap or on loan (IMO):

Balotelli :inter:
Chicarito (loan?)
Gignac (freebie)
Matri (again?)
Pazzini (freebie) :inter:
Primavera players?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Zaza
RVP?
FalcaON?
Keep coman?

Chicarito (loan?)
Gignac (freebie)
Matri (again?)
Primavera players?
You know that times have changed around here when just a couple of years ago, the likes of RVP, Falcao and Balotelli would have been viewed as Juve's star striker signing, and now we are talking about the same players as 4th or 5th options :touched: :beppe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

injured half the time? he played 27 games this season for United in the EPL alone, 21 the season before, 38! at his first year in United and 38! in his last season at Arsenal. thats 124 out of 152 league games in the last 4 seasons. he isnt nearly as much injured as people make it out to be

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza
RVP?
FalcaON?
Keep coman?

Chicarito (loan?)
Gignac (freebie)
Matri (again?)
Primavera players?
why are you listing all these players we will never sign?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

Zaza
RVP?
FalcaON?
Keep coman?

Chicarito (loan?)
Gignac (freebie)
Matri (again?)
Primavera players?
Are we set on Berardi? Unless we have a change in the formation that's really too much. I read Marotta was considering to sell our half to Sasuolo with an option to buy like Zaza.

Now, on our additional striker reinforcement, been reading alot of rumors on RVP and Zaza, assuming they are brought in to replace Llorente, and provided we don't lose Morata, i would certainly opt for RVP. He is gonna be cheap, and we probably can give him a two year contract like Evra and get him back to his best. A fully fit RVP, would make an astonishing partnership with Tevez and if the alternative is 15 million Zaza, we should just try to bring back Matri on loan instead.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Are we set on Berardi? Unless we have a change in the formation that's really too much. I read Marotta was considering to sell our half to Sasuolo with an option to buy like Zaza.

Now, on our additional striker reinforcement, been reading alot of rumors on RVP and Zaza, assuming they are brought in to replace Llorente, and provided we don't lose Morata, i would certainly opt for RVP. He is gonna be cheap, and we probably can give him a two year contract like Evra and get him back to his best. A fully fit RVP, would make an astonishing partnership with Tevez and if the alternative is 15 million Zaza, we should just try to bring back Matri on loan instead.
if we stick to a 4321/4312 then berardi would be great as an SS or even a CF

- - - Updated - - -

injured half the time? he played 27 games this season for United in the EPL alone, 21 the season before, 38! at his first year in United and 38! in his last season at Arsenal. thats 124 out of 152 league games in the last 4 seasons. he isnt nearly as much injured as people make it out to be

- - - Updated - - -

why are you listing all these players we will never sign?
u mad bro?

- - - Updated - - -

You know that times have changed around here when just a couple of years ago, the likes of RVP, Falcao and Balotelli would have been viewed as Juve's star striker signing, and now we are talking about the same players as 4th or 5th options :touched: :beppe:
:lol: :beppe: what a genius

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if we stick to a 4321/4312 then berardi would be great as an SS or even a CF

u mad bro?
another thing i would like to know is why are you praising Berardi so much today (after his stats suddenly are better than those of Dybala) when yesterday you were saying that he will never become a great player?

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
If we signed Balotelli, he would probably get his ass kicked by committee within the first month. This team is so professional and trains so hard that he would just NOT fit in.

And I'm sure Allegri has had enough Balotelli for one lifetime.

Until Balotelli shows some form of work ethic in training and willingness to buy into a system, he belongs in the EPL or a provincial team.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
another thing i would like to know is why are you praising Berardi so much today (after his stats suddenly are better than those of Dybala) when yesterday you were saying that he will never become a great player?
Keep in mind that this is the same person that had a Berardi avatar for the better part of a year.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Not trying to be the devil's advocate here but he's yet to prove himself at a big team. He might get the chance sooner than we think.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Keep in mind that this is the same person that had a Berardi avatar for the better part of a year.
and then changed to Dybala avatar as soon as most people jumped that train

rakib :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Not trying to be the devil's advocate here but he's yet to prove himself at a big team. He might get the chance sooner than we think.
yeah, agree. though im one of those here who think he will make it at Juve, we still need to see how he copes with the pressure of playing for a top team. he has the tools to succeed here for sure, lets hope he can make that step up now. but its gonna be even harder for Dybala IMO. we paid 28M for him and he is seen as a Tevez successor by most fans. thats huge pressure for a 21 year old, hope he can handle it. Zaza will have it easier i think. same as Sturaro this season, no one will expect anything from him, he will be seen as a backup player from the beginning, and that will take the pressure off him

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
and then changed to Dybala avatar as soon as most people jumped that train

rakib :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, agree. though im one of those here who think he will make it at Juve, we still need to see how he copes with the pressure of playing for a top team. he has the tools to succeed here for sure, lets hope he can make that step up now. but its gonna be even harder for Dybala IMO. we paid 28M for him and he is seen as a Tevez successor by most fans. thats huge pressure for a 21 year old, hope he can handle it. Zaza will have it easier i think. same as Sturaro this season, no one will expect anything from him, he will be seen as a backup player from the beginning, and that will take the pressure off him
Dybala's words on the expectations were exactly how he should be handling it. Just ease off, have confidence and give it time. Looks like a smart lad.

I doubt Berardi would have that much patience 'though. Allegri's job to talk some sense into him!

Mar 30, 2006
I hope we can bring in RVP. We would be stacked with Tevez, RVP, Dybala and Morata

- - - Updated - - -

Can we stop talking about Van Persie, please? The guy is finished, arguments about him aren't even justified.
people said the same thing about half our team! talent does not vanish over night and he is the same age as Tevez. Top scorere and captain of the Dutch national team... I think he would be an improvement on Llorente. Juve would get him back to the level he was at a year ago. He wants titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)