Summer mercato 2015 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2014
I hope we can bring in RVP. We would be stacked with Tevez, RVP, Dybala and Morata

- - - Updated - - -

people said the same thing about half our team! talent does not vanish over night and he is the same age as Tevez. Top scorere and captain of the Dutch national team... I think he would be an improvement on Llorente. Juve would get him back to the level he was at a year ago. He wants titles.
if we bring Zaza and according to GDM we are there is no need for RVP but I agree he's better then Llorente and Zaza

Buy on AliExpress.com

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
Unlike this season there will be great competition for a starting place in attack, Morata vs Zaza and Tevez vs Dybala. If Berardi stays loaned in Sassuolo I'd like to see him as a striker with Sansone and Coman as wingers.

- - - Updated - - -

RvP would fit as sub for teams like R.Madrid or Chelsea cuz they can afford his wage. We already have a top level duo and a young prospect on the bench, plus we have Zaza so there's no place for RvP in Juventus

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Players that are leaving :

Pepe-linked strongly to Monaco
Coman-Palermo interested and he could go on loan there
Matri-Will return to Milan but there's a slight glimmer of hope he could stay in case Milan accept renewal of the loan.
De Ceglie-Bologna interested
Marrone-Liked by Palermo
Llorente-Sevilla linked recently but could end up in EPL too.
Ogbonna-different teams interested and with a good offer,could leave.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
renewing matri´s loan would be beppe´s biggest troll-move ever. even bigger than giving khedira diarrhea.
no chance in hell that´s happening but :xfinger:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dybala's words on the expectations were exactly how he should be handling it. Just ease off, have confidence and give it time. Looks like a smart lad.

I doubt Berardi would have that much patience 'though. Allegri's job to talk some sense into him!
how would you know that exactly?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Players that are leaving :

Pepe-linked strongly to Monaco

Coman-Palermo interested and he could go on loan there
Matri-Will return to Milan but there's a slight glimmer of hope he could stay in case Milan accept renewal of the loan.
De Ceglie-Bologna interested
Marrone-Liked by Palermo
Llorente-Sevilla linked recently but could end up in EPL too.
Ogbonna-different teams interested and with a good offer,could leave.
him and raggi :lol:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I wonder if we really are in the market for another center-half. Benatia - Bonucci pairing with Chiellini and Rugani as back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)