Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

He looks so ugly on that picture tho :D

Let's focus our wishes on Verratti now
Verratti :tuttosport:

he has a contract until 2019. so 2017 and 2018 summers are the time to attack (he will be 25/26 by then, so not even in his prime :tuttosport:). we need to start planning out our budget for those mercatos right now. we have to get him, even for 50M it would be worth it...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think Verratti will end up being worth a fair bit more than 50M euros.
His actual worth doesnt matter much.

Whats certain tho is if he gets sold,it will be for a gigantic sum.

Just like how Pogba is nowhere near the 100m quoted figure but we all know he'll be sold for a price close to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Neto will formally sign with Juventus in a few days-GDM

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
50m lolz

More like twice that price.
but if he is about to enter the last year of his contract as i said above ^^, he surely wont go for that much... especially if he insists on a move here

- - - Updated - - -

His actual worth doesnt matter much.

Whats certain tho is if he gets sold,it will be for a gigantic sum.

Just like how Pogba is nowhere near the 100m quoted figure but we all know he'll be sold for a price close to that.
:bitchslap:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He wont.He'll get a contract extension and PSG will bump his wages significantly.

I dont see PSG selling him at all but in any event they do so in the future,it'll be close to that 3 figure mark.Basically only Madrid and Barca could afford him and will be a significant step up for him from PSG.

I read Madrid are pushing for him but they're going to have a tough battle on their hands.

Verratti is beyond unrealistic,doesnt matter if he supports Juve or not.PSG told Barca to fuvk off when they approached Silva,id assume they'd do the same with Verratti.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
what if he doesent renew the contract? his current contract isnt that low either, i doubt they can afford to boost his salary that much anymore. if he enters summer 2018 (or 2017 even, but it would be much harder then) with his current contract, we have chances. also, we dont know yet how much our revenue will grow by then, so maybe we could even afford a 60-70M transfer fee :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
'I doubt they could afford to boost his salary' ???

Man,are you living under a rock.or something..They pay Ibra 15m net,Silva 12m net and have one of the highest wage bill in europe.
Their revenue is already greater than ours 150m.Pls stop befoee i go full Zach on u ffs!!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well, thats bad. my only hope now is that he will push for a move here after we win 1-2 CL titles and reach SF each year by then :p

oh and fuck UEFA

- - - Updated - - -

so we are close to signing this guy! :beppe:

No need for zaza now :D
born in 97 (18 years old), i doubt we wil keep him for the 1st team. played striker and right winger this season according to whoscored. any numbers mentioned btw., could be another steal by Beppe and Paratici :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well, thats bad. my only hope now is that he will push for a move here after we win 1-2 CL titles and reach SF each year by then :p

oh and fuck UEFA

- - - Updated - - -

born in 97 (18 years old), i doubt we wil keep him for the 1st team. played striker and right winger this season according to whoscored. any numbers mentioned btw., could be another steal by Beppe and Paratici :D
welcome to sassuolo then

- - - Updated - - -

So is this Embolo good?

ugly name
sounds like a contagious disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)