Stock Market (15 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
fuck no, im hodling stronk!
I sold GameStop and made a loss. Amc is now triple of what I bought for, who’s to say it can’t do ten times as much?
AMC’s financials are garbage. But yeah, you’re right, there’s no logic to the market, so it will probably go up even more.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I am really new to the stock market. About a year ago I went in and put some starting capital for my kids and put it into equity funds (is that what it is called in English?). Then I didn't check or follow up for several months. So then I finally checked and was like, wtf, I had no idea the stock market was going bananas. I thought, with absolutely no information, that the money would basically be zero given how society was doing. So now I've been using my spare money to invest. It's not a lot. So I am wondering if you have any tips for a newbie?
My investments are mostly made domestically (Sweden) because a friend told me to avoid foreign markets due to double taxation. Then like a week ago another friend told me that it wouldn't be a problem. So I sold off what I could and invested into companies that I like. Sonos, Blizzard, Nvidia, Garmin and for symbolic value I purchased ten Juventus stocks. :D Right now all my money is tied but I am hoping to be able to invest more in the future.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I am really new to the stock market. About a year ago I went in and put some starting capital for my kids and put it into equity funds (is that what it is called in English?). Then I didn't check or follow up for several months. So then I finally checked and was like, wtf, I had no idea the stock market was going bananas. I thought, with absolutely no information, that the money would basically be zero given how society was doing. So now I've been using my spare money to invest. It's not a lot. So I am wondering if you have any tips for a newbie?
My investments are mostly made domestically (Sweden) because a friend told me to avoid foreign markets due to double taxation. Then like a week ago another friend told me that it wouldn't be a problem. So I sold off what I could and invested into companies that I like. Sonos, Blizzard, Nvidia, Garmin and for symbolic value I purchased ten Juventus stocks. :D Right now all my money is tied but I am hoping to be able to invest more in the future.
Getting into the market with whatever you can afford on a monthly/weekly basis and buying companies that you like as a customer is a great entry strategy. From here on you can branch out into different sectors to make your portfolio more robust. Also you can make conviction plays like americans will always eat McDonalds and drink Coke right? and they will also always have guns and wars? You buy the stocks. Etc.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Gme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nah. Doesn't make any sense now, if you ask me.

I've sold what I had for only a minor profit. Too bad.
Imo there's two ways to look at it, and both ways point towards getting in.

1) If the cult is right, then it doesn't matter if you get in at this price or when it doubles.
2) The price is going to go up as you have retailers who are pumping the stock with their entire paycheck every week. If you get in now you should still see double digit gains over the next few days.

- - - Updated - - -

AMC up 23% in premarket
GME up 3% in premarket

lulz.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Imo there's two ways to look at it, and both ways point towards getting in.

1) If the cult is right, then it doesn't matter if you get in at this price or when it doubles.
2) The price is going to go up as you have retailers who are pumping the stock with their entire paycheck every week. If you get in now you should still see double digit gains over the next few days.

- - - Updated - - -

AMC up 23% in premarket
GME up 3% in premarket

lulz.
You could be right, obviously.
But for me, the current price is too high to take a gamble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)