Stock Market (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Back in TSLA calls from yesterday. Still HODLing. Plz go 666.

- - - Updated - - -

Say what you will about Elon and TSLA, but this whole rise in Ford and their electric vehicles is absolutely hilarious. CNBC clowns are pushing F hard. These fuckers aren't going to sell over a million electric vehicles until 2030! Come'on, man! And get rid of the fucking Lions while you're at it.

Last edited:
OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #723
    Nice to be solidly above $600 now :agree:. Solid numbers for Li Auto, hopefully that bodes well for the rest.

My brother's millionaire coworker suggested Viacom, says it should be valued around the $60 range. Paramount+ growing, p/e of like 8 or something, possible acquisition target - I'm in for a few shares at this price.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Nice to be solidly above $600 now :agree:. Solid numbers for Li Auto, hopefully that bodes well for the rest.

My brother's millionaire coworker suggested Viacom, says it should be valued around the $60 range. Paramount+ growing, p/e of like 8 or something, possible acquisition target - I'm in for a few shares at this price.
    I can see that happening for VIAC long term. Might be a crowded trade but 54 seems reasonable looking at the weekly chart.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    Back in TSLA calls from yesterday. Still HODLing. Plz go 666.

- - - Updated - - -

Say what you will about Elon and TSLA, but this whole rise in Ford and their electric vehicles is absolutely hilarious. CNBC clowns are pushing F hard. These fuckers aren't going to sell over a million electric vehicles until 2030! Come'on, man! And get rid of the fucking Lions while you're at it.
    I don’t know man. They have a loyal customer base, and a robust supply chain. I don’t see why they can’t succeed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don’t know man. They have a loyal customer base, and a robust supply chain. I don’t see why they can’t succeed.
    They do, but they have been shilling their trucks to rednecks for decades and could only muster a $30/share print several years before they required a $9B bailout from the taxpayer. Now Biden is shilling their EV trucks. This company is still far behind the times but yeah they might go higher riding the EV wave, still doesn't make them a good company long-term.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    They do, but they have been shilling their trucks to rednecks for decades and could only muster a $30/share print several years before they required a $9B bailout from the taxpayer. Now Biden is shilling their EV trucks. This company is still far behind the times but yeah they might go higher riding the EV wave, still doesn't make them a good company long-term.
    I’m not saying they will do well financially, their financial results have been poor for ages, but they will definitely sell a ton of e-trucks.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I agree with you both. Ford will sell a shitload of electric vehicles, probably more than Tesla but they are also a shit company that is run horribly.

Tesla has shown that share price is not impacted by production or sales so yeah, I don’t see Ford stock being anywhere near Tesla anytime soon.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Just have to post this to show how crazy this market is. Check out the 1 minute chart of Emini S&P futures nearing 4pm today, and then the 1 minute chart of TSLA right at the close. I mean WTF. :lol:

4JAxPGfF.png

a96ho8BJ.png

I closed my TSLA calls earlier in the day and was waiting to get back in, but didn't like the price action. Then I saw the price spiking and FOMO'd in at like 624. Now it's over an important fib level and resistance of 627, but it's down AH. It's just a crazy market.

OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #730
    Just have to post this to show how crazy this market is. Check out the 1 minute chart of Emini S&P futures nearing 4pm today, and then the 1 minute chart of TSLA right at the close. I mean WTF. :lol:

4JAxPGfF.png

a96ho8BJ.png

I closed my TSLA calls earlier in the day and was waiting to get back in, but didn't like the price action. Then I saw the price spiking and FOMO'd in at like 624. Now it's over an important fib level and resistance of 627, but it's down AH. It's just a crazy market.
    Pretty much just seems to be that. Have you seen AMC? Meme stocks are back en vogue it seems, and since Tesla was one of the first then I guess it would have to follow in that sense. The 1 day chart looks to almost mirror GME.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Pretty much just seems to be that. Have you seen AMC? Meme stocks are back en vogue it seems, and since Tesla was one of the first then I guess it would have to follow in that sense. The 1 day chart looks to almost mirror GME.
    pump and dump plus big weekend

OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #740
    fuck no, im hodling stronk!
    I sold GameStop and made a loss. Amc is now triple of what I bought for, who’s to say it can’t do ten times as much?
    Logically I would think to sell and buy back at a more reasonable price (thinking the same with BB), but logic no longer applies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)