Stock Market (12 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
lol Tesla has always had shitty quality, their bumpers would fall off in heavy rain, roof somehow blow off, etc. this is another level of dogshit quality but to be fair, the same thing happened to an electric BMW. Electric cars still have a ways to go before they’re completely safe.

Internal combustion cars have been known to ignite and catch on fire spontaneously too but the fires are not as intense and it’s limited to super cars, not regular ones.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
lol Tesla has always had shitty quality, their bumpers would fall off in heavy rain, roof somehow blow off, etc. this is another level of dogshit quality but to be fair, the same thing happened to an electric BMW. Electric cars still have a ways to go before they’re completely safe.

Internal combustion cars have been known to ignite and catch on fire spontaneously too but the fires are not as intense and it’s limited to super cars, not regular ones.
They also have decaying paint peeling off in cold weather. But thats the least of their problems. Just an overall shitty product.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Apr 9, 2015
Bought AMD @75 and now it is above 90.

Qualcomm and AMD easy plays because they were undervalued.

Now looking for something new ... but the market is unstable imo. Maybe I will take some easy and solid dividend stocks 3M (active in all markets) and PepsiCo.

Watchlist: Farfetch
PT 80 from several analysts. It is an online clothing store with the most expensive designers. Big growth over last year. I didn't buy it though.

Must buy:
ASML: will be leader in the chip-industry for at least 10 years. Are on some field almost monopolist with over 80% of market share. Easiest play ever imo.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Bought AMD @75 and now it is above 90.

Qualcomm and AMD easy plays because they were undervalued.

Now looking for something new ... but the market is unstable imo. Maybe I will take some easy and solid dividend stocks 3M (active in all markets) and PepsiCo.

Watchlist: Farfetch
PT 80 from several analysts. It is an online clothing store with the most expensive designers. Big growth over last year. I didn't buy it though.

Must buy:
ASML: will be leader in the chip-industry for at least 10 years. Are on some field almost monopolist with over 80% of market share. Easiest play ever imo.
Just bought some PepsiCo stock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)