Stefano Sturaro (24 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Seems happy here.

We don't sell happy players.
But we should sell useless players who are surplus to requirements. It's like having excess fat; you don't want to keep it around, so you try to get rid of it.

Now, coupled with the fact that he's useless and definitely one of the top 3 worst players we've had over the past two decades, we should be clamoring to dispose of him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
His agent is stating that the club won’t let him leave this transfer market... Valencia also interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes no sense for us to do it in January, our starting midfield trio is Khedira-Pjanic-Matuidi for whom the back-ups are Bentancur, who usually plays as a Pjanič replacement, broken Marchisio and Sturaro, who's essentially the only one who can give Matuidi a chance to rest.

yeah, we will play 2 man midfield time after time, but I think at this moment it's clear that Allegri is serious about a 3 man midfield, many of our good performances this season have been with a 3 man midfield and he won't be happy if Beppe takes his back-ups away. possibly he will come up with a line-up where only Pjanič and Matuidi are needed, but even Allegri doesn't yet know if it works or not. the one thing I'm hoping for is that Max won't ever play Sturaro as RB, that experiment clearly failed

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This pathetic excuse of a footballer is a liablity in any position. There's no point in keeping him, and if any team are dumb enough or desperate enough to offer 20+ million for his "skills" then we should definitely accept. It's the equivalent of Fr3sh offering his morning turd and a used joint for sale, and getting over $100,000 on E-Bay.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This pathetic excuse of a footballer is a liablity in any position. There's no point in keeping him, and if any team are dumb enough or desperate enough to offer 20+ million for his "skills" then we should definitely accept. It's the equivalent of Fr3sh offering his morning turd and a used joint for sale, and getting over $100,000 on E-Bay.
:donedeal:

Anytime, I got you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)