Stefano Sturaro (24 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Someone with potential might not be ok with sitting on the bench most of the time.

Stu is on low wages, doesn't moan, covers many positions and is still young. No need to sell him.

There is always a spot for players like him.
does he? maybe in theory he can play LW, RB, CAM and whatnot, but I don't think I want to see him anywhere bar CM, there's no threat from him in attacking positions and way too much threat in defensive positions.

for three years probably not, but I would rather give chance to someone who could provide competition to our starters, Khedira could definitely use it

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
does he? maybe in theory he can play LW, RB, CAM and whatnot, but I don't think I want to see him anywhere bar CM, there's no threat from him in attacking positions and way too much threat in defensive positions
I don't "want" to see him, no matter where :p

But Allegri clearly rates him, and imo it doesn't hurt to have him in the squad. There is always the odd game when you need filler like him. If a crazy offer arrives (≥€25m) sell, bot otherwise he can stick around for all i care...and if it is only to piss off @Bianconero81 :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Biggest club in Italy, one of the best clubs in the world and we are wasting our time, wasting a chance of having some potential star, wasting playing time on this 'player'.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
For me Molinaro definitely was worse than this guy, the difference in quality among our starting 11 during Ranieri years was incredible, we were half world class and half lower midtable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)