Stefano Sturaro (20 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m so proud of Beppe and Max for letting this player go, not because of injuries, or other injuries, but simply because we now have better options for every position he could play and coach can see that, going past nationalities and favorism!!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I m so proud of Beppe and Max for letting this player go, not because of injuries, or other injuries, but simply because we now have better options for every position he could play and coach can see that, going past nationalities and favorism!!
We let him go?

When?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Did i miss something? :shifty:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Don't play with @Bianconero81's feelings.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
1. Why is this player a footballer? He can barely touch a ball ...
2. Why is he making still minutes for us? We tried him as winger, central midfielder and back, all desperately failed.
3. Why is he still under contract?
4. How the fuck is he footballer and even by Juventus and I am not?
5. SELL

On the other side, I don't know why but I've a weak for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)