Stefano Sturaro (26 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It's ok to give credit to the other teams goalie, he made an amazing save on the first shot. That was a world class save. Those type of saves are harder than it looks.
Good save but at his near post, which gives the keeper a chance.

He should have hit it across goal, there's a reason why Higuain typically goes for the far corner.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
he was also fighting off that defender and was falling down as he shot so not exactly an easy position, especially when the keeper closes him out
I think he meant the earlier chance when he had a fair bit of time and space.

Agree on the second chance it was hard to get the shot in under pressure.

Jul 11, 2016
Come on guys, give him credit when it due, look how he handling roma midfielders when khedira pjanic and even marchisio been poor. Fews time he put pressure on Dzeko so he cant pass...even when he gop cramped around 80' he still run like hell...vidal style for sure and only 23 of age. Hope he can develop more..

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Not a Juve material, but you have to hand it to him for todays performance. He was all over the pitch. Should have scored that one on one shot. The second one was from a difficult angle. I guess this is what we are keeping him here, performances like this one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not a Juve material, but you have to hand it to him for todays performance. He was all over the pitch. Should have scored that one on one shot. The second one was from a difficult angle. I guess this is what we are keeping him here, performances like this one.
A player who was the best midfielder in the clash between juve and the closest team in the league, because of his workrate, sacrifice and aggression, is always juve material.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
A player who was the best midfielder in the clash between juve and the closest team in the league, because of his workrate, sacrifice and aggression, is always juve material.
Lol exactly. I don't know where this arrogance comes from, were not Real Madrid. We're not going to have world class players on the bench.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I think it is too easy to say a player is "not a juve material" just because he has not fulfilled his potential yet. Look at players like matic when he first went to Chelsea.

A great club not only purchases great players, but also groom them due to the other great players influence in the team.

Players like Lemina and Sturaro has the mentality and physicality that I deem fit for juventus. What they lack in technicality can be learned and nurtured.

Granted, at the moment they may not be STARTING ELEVEN material. But I believe they deserve to be in the club.

Go support Real Madrid or Bayern if you want to watch big name established players being purchased at crazy money to win an easy league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)