Stefano Sturaro (24 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mongoloiddan is a cunt. A cunt that hates us. Too bad, he's the next best thing after Vidal.

In fact, I wouldn't think twice of taking him over today's Vidal. He's a nonstop machine and is quite technically good.

Marchisio to distribute, Pjanic to create, Mongoilan to annoy the fuck out of his adversaries with his physical game. Yeah, I'd love that.
He has everything. He's a beast in defense, great passing (short & long), can score and assist while his movement is just as good. I'd actually buy him over 2 Vidal's at this point. And I loved Vidal here.

But yeah he's a cunt. However he's a cunt you'd love to have in your team. Too bad he hates us, I think he'd reject every option linked to us. Best buy without a doubt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He has everything. He's a beast in defense, great passing (short & long), can score and assist while his movement is just as good. I'd actually buy him over 2 Vidal's at this point. And I loved Vidal here.

But yeah he's a cunt. However he's a cunt you'd love to have in your team. Too bad he hates us, I think he'd reject every option linked to us. Best buy without a doubt.
Problem is that he's a cunt who hates us. I wish he had a release clause.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
FFS. Sturaro puts in a brilliant performance, filled with grinta, heart, and excellent play, and now his thread is filled with cocksucking of Mongollan, who he outplayed by a country mile last night.

To see this shit in our warrior's thread makes me nauseous.

Radja is the biggest bitch on that team, outside Totti. He has the ultimate loser mentality. Gave a post-match interview where all he did was whine about how Orsato wouldn't listen to anything he says, about how Roma deserved a point, how Roma didn't play worse than Juventus, and is as good as Juventus, and the game was only decided by a single incident.

Fuck that clown. I take Stu over him any day.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Really? Never got the idea that he's any better than Vidal, the only thing he got over him is age (and it's just one year).

He's coming close, but Vidal is a complete beast, second to none (apart from that 1-2 years stretch after his injury).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
FFS. Sturaro puts in a brilliant performance, filled with grinta, heart, and excellent play, and now his thread is filled with cocksucking of Mongollan, who he outplayed by a country mile last night.

To see this shit in our warrior's thread makes me nauseous.

Radja is the biggest bitch on that team, outside Totti. He has the ultimate loser mentality. Gave a post-match interview where all he did was whine about how Orsato wouldn't listen to anything he says, about how Roma deserved a point, how Roma didn't play worse than Juventus, and is as good as Juventus, and the game was only decided by a single incident.

Fuck that clown. I take Stu over him any day.
:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's not exaggerate Naingollan's ability to score and assist either. He's never scored more than 6 goals in a season in all comps, and never provided more than 4 assists. His best season was 14/15 when he had 5 goals-4 assists in all comps. Roma fans bitch all the time about how many idiotic long-range shots Radja attempts.

So :lol: at equating him to Vidal as an all-around b2b, a guy who has scored 6 or more goals, and had 5 or more assists in 6 straight seasons, including multiple seasons with over 10 goals and 10 assists.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sturaro is as close to Nainggolan as Nainggolan is to Vidal.
Of course, doesn't mean he won't improve though.

Do you know where Naingollan was at 23? In his second year starting at Cagliari, and not even on the radar of big clubs at that point.

Sturaro could very easily become a good player if he works on his final ball (both passing and shooting).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let's not exaggerate Naingollan's ability to score and assist either. He's never scored more than 6 goals in a season in all comps, and never provided more than 4 assists. His best season was 14/15 when he had 5 goals-4 assists in all comps. Roma fans bitch all the time about how many idiotic long-range shots Radja attempts.

So :lol: at equating him to Vidal as an all-around b2b, a guy who has scored 6 or more goals, and had 5 or more assists in 6 straight seasons, including multiple seasons with over 10 goals and 10 assists.
I said he's good at it. I never said he's better than Vidal at it. But Vidal's only edge is his offensive output.

You take Sturaro over him anyway. You're not the one to laugh tbh.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I said he's good at it. I never said he's better than Vidal at it. But Vidal's only edge is his offensive output.

You take Sturaro over him anyway. You're not the one to laugh tbh.
Of course I take Stu. Radja is a complete bitch. It'd be like wanting Totti in our side. This isn't a case of "one of those players you'd love in your side"... That's Mandzu or Licht. This is a guy who gets in fights with Juve fans on twitter and allows no opportunity to slip by without bitching about Juve and how Roma deserves to win, how 1 scudetto at Roma is worth 10 at Juve, etc.

He doesn't have anywhere close to the mentality I want at Juve, and while he is a very good player, he's nowhere near the world-beater some are making him out to be, that would make me stomach the appalling distaste I have for him.

Aside from this you said you'd take Radja over 2 Vidal's right now, as though Vidal is some washed up bum, and Radja is some young superstar. Vidal is 29, Radja 28. Vidal had a far better season last year, in every aspect. Radja, has had a good start to this season, I'll give him that, but a couple good months is nowhere near enough to suggest the guy is somehow better than Vidal now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Of course I take Stu. Radja is a complete bitch. It'd be like wanting Totti in our side. This isn't a case of "one of those players you'd love in your side"... That's Mandzu or Licht. This is a guy who gets in fights with Juve fans on twitter and allows no opportunity to slip by without bitching about Juve and how Roma deserves to win, how 1 scudetto at Roma is worth 10 at Juve, etc.

He doesn't have anywhere close to the mentality I want at Juve, and while he is a very good player, he's nowhere near the world-beater some are making him out to be, that would make me stomach the appalling distaste I have for him.

Aside from this you said you'd take Radja over 2 Vidal's right now, as though Vidal is some washed up bum, and Radja is some young superstar. Vidal is 29, Radja 28. Vidal had a far better season last year, in every aspect. Radja, has had a good start to this season, I'll give him that, but a couple good months is nowhere near enough to suggest the guy is somehow better than Vidal now.
I disagree.

And VIdal tends to disappear nowadays. Radja will always be up there. I never took age into the account, just the quality that they offer. And if you think Radja has been good for only a couple of months then there's no need to argue. But it's more sad that you'd take Sturaro over him. Sturaro is just average. One MoM performance and people hail him lol.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Of course, doesn't mean he won't improve though.

Do you know where Naingollan was at 23? In his second year starting at Cagliari, and not even on the radar of big clubs at that point.

Sturaro could very easily become a good player if he works on his final ball (both passing and shooting).
Hopefully.

But right now I don't want to see him anywhere near starting eleven.

Him starting over Lemina is a crime.

Apr 19, 2007
Lemina might be a better player than Stu but Stu has one quality that trumps himity to press. While Lemina might be as good defensively and more physical Stu can cover more ground and do it quickly. Allegris game plan was to press in this game and do so effectively. Im not sure how our team speed is without him in the mid. Not saying he is a must start or anything close but he is the best mid we have at that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I disagree.

And VIdal tends to disappear nowadays. Radja will always be up there. I never took age into the account, just the quality that they offer. And if you think Radja has been good for only a couple of months then there's no need to argue. But it's more sad that you'd take Sturaro over him. Sturaro is just average. One MoM performance and people hail him lol.
Radja was one of Roma's worst players down the stretch run last year. He was in appallingly bad form. Perhaps that was due to fatigue from Spalletti overusing him, but he had a terrible latter half to the season.

His best season, and only really year where he managed to maintain consistency over the course of an entire season was 14-15. He was Roma's best player that year. But last season, it wasn't even close. He turned in consistently poor performances for the last 4+ months.

Vidal on the other hand was Bayern's best performer down the stretch last season, and elevated his game like few can, to a level Radja can't even sniff at.

Stu has had quite a few good performances against top teams. He seems to rise to the occasion. He should be hailed. And no, I've never once said he's good enough for anything other than the tail end of our midfield rotation. Stop acting like we are saying he is Juventus starter quality and world class.

Doesn't mean I would ever take that loser Radja. Don't want his pathetic bitch mentality anywhere near this club.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, we shall just have to agree to disagree on Radja. :D

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Please don't quote Vidal's awesome stats. It makes me sad.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
FFS. Sturaro puts in a brilliant performance, filled with grinta, heart, and excellent play, and now his thread is filled with $#@!sucking of Mongollan, who he outplayed by a country mile last night.

To see this $#@! in our warrior's thread makes me nauseous.

$#@! that clown. I take Stu over him any day.
Sturaro over Nainggolan lolol, homerism really has no limit. Dude is a world class player, if he was on your team you would love his attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

And breaking down nainggolans stats Lolol he is surrounded by scrubs, of course he's not going to put up big stats. Put him on juve and he would take off. He would be our missing piece, I'm not afraid to admit that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)