Stefano Sturaro (10 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He's fucking shit.
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck this shit :sergio:
Everyone hating on Sturaro ,like he is reason why we played so bad last 3 games :sergio:
How the fuck you can forget so fast :sergio: , I really like this guy and I think he has potential to be great MF.

Forza Sturaro
what exactly has sturaro done? played a few decent games with the support of vidal, marchisio etc..

he's clearly nowhere near good enough to be a real starter, at least for now

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This is worse then hating on him, this is the reason you see exaggerated backlash, people expect him to be something he is not. What has he shown to think he has potential to be great? Nothing. So far he has gotten less then a dozen apperances where most of them he was at best solid/decent, but majority of them ok/average, nothing less, nothing more. You dont want player like this starting unless it can be helped, and right now we weakened ourselves in player quality AND with consistent injuries to our more defensive midfielders, so he has to play. Bbad news for us, because he performances like a limited passenger, he cant tackle/impose himself defensively on the midfield, nor does he go forward good enough for the B2B role he has. We put ourselves in a position where we expect more then he can give from this player. His current level is what Milan/Inter midfielders perform like, we have shown our supreme quality in past 4 season in the league by having higher standard then this for our starting midfielders.
Yup.

I mean he's a solid depth option and still quite young, but expectations here are way too high at times.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's fucking shit.
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

No, what is unrealistic is expecting to win just because we have better players.
I know crazy things have happened in football and what happened against Udinese is one of those things. Even Chievo. We were obviously in poor form but even so we created enough to manage dozes of shots. Udinese had 1, scored. Chievo had 2-3, scored.

At this point, it isn't about the quality of our team/players...its all psychological now. It is up to Allegri and the senators of the team to unseed this mental block.

I remained convinced, once we get our goal scoring shoes on its going to be serious trouble for the league. The chances are there, now we need to start playing better collectively.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He grew into the game. He's young and good on the ball when he maintains his concentration. With this confidence boost, he can get going with the rest of the squad.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He still makes too many mistakes.

But that is something we will have to get used to if we want to give chance to so many young players.

Hopefully patience will pay of like in Marchisio's case.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Some great tackle and nice touches but wasted possesion too many times. Overall im really impressed once again and he proved why he gained so much praise last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)