Stefano Sturaro (11 Viewers)

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Send him to primavera team allegri!!
He is so incredible bad.
Cant hold the Ball for longer than 5 seconds.
His passing is bad.
0 quality.
And even in defending where we thought He is good, He is useless.
No grinta, No tacklings, No interceptions.
It's because he's a very limited player. He did well against Madrid because we spent a lot of time pinned down and defending, his area of operation on the pitch was small, so he was able to defend well. Now that we are asking him to do b2b his limits show. He's definitely nothing but a Nocerino, and we should have definitely shipped him off to Napoli and get Hamsik.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I really dont get why everyone is hating on him when a couple months ago all of yous were on his dick, he really is not playing that badly especially in comparison with the rest of the team... who tf else is gona start anyway with marchisio out, just stop bitchin about him let him play and give him time

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Everyone is out of sync right now. Individual mistakes are highlighted more than ever. He certainly hasn't been close to his best but im certain we will get things on track again with individual performances

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I dont think it is wise to judge any of our players this early in the season the team clearly has not been together long enough yet which Allegri has explained and should of already been fairly obvious. When the team gels we will be able to judge individuals better.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck this shit :sergio:
Everyone hating on Sturaro ,like he is reason why we played so bad last 3 games :sergio:
How the fuck you can forget so fast :sergio: , I really like this guy and I think he has potential to be great MF.

Forza Sturaro

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy is awesome. Napoli were willing to sacrifice their captain for him :shocked: We should be patient and give him as many opportunities as he needs to develop into the WC midfielder he is destined to become.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Everyone hating on Sturaro ,like he is reason why we played so bad last 3 games :sergio:
How the fuck you can forget so fast :sergio: , I really like this guy and I think he has potential to be great MF.

Forza Sturaro
He's not the reason, he's one of the reasons. But to be honest, it's not his fault....go look at who made him available for the coach to start with.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I really dont get why everyone is hating on him when a couple months ago all of yous were on his dick, he really is not playing that badly especially in comparison with the rest of the team... who tf else is gona start anyway with marchisio out, just stop bitchin about him let him play and give him time
Well he got overrated a lot during the off-season, and now that his performances aren't as good as many expected, people are disappointed and in turn exaggerate how badly he played.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His problem is that he is not Vidal, that's all. You won't find much reasoning in these kind of moments, but I would have expected him to play better than he did.

Having said that if Pogba and other big players can come in and perform like he has then it gives a bit of perspective on how the situation is affecting players.

Nothing new here, with Juve you always had to win every game, and now people expect it. Completely unrealistic, especially in the context, so I'm not going to start shitting on everything in sight just because things aren't going well.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
His problem is that he is not Vidal, that's all. You won't find much reasoning in these kind of moments, but I would have expected him to play better than he did.

Having said that if Pogba and other big players can come in and perform like he has then it gives a bit of perspective on how the situation is affecting players.

Nothing new here, with Juve you always had to win every game, and now people expect it. Completely unrealistic, especially in the context, so I'm not going to start $#@!ting on everything in sight just because things aren't going well.
His problem is not exactly that he's not Vidal. His problem is that he's asked to fill the b2b midfielder role, and he doesn't offer anything to his game. He doesn't stand out controlling the midfield, or by making numerous tackles. You can't even tell he's playing most of the time, that's his problem. Is it his fault? No, he's a limited player for these levels. Lemina at least looks good on youtube (I know, it's silly but it's hope that not everything sucks), so that's the reason some people have some hope he'll offer something different than a rather ordinary player like Sturaro.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Forza Sturaro

This is worse then hating on him, this is the reason you see exaggerated backlash, people expect him to be something he is not. What has he shown to think he has potential to be great? Nothing. So far he has gotten less then a dozen apperances where most of them he was at best solid/decent, but majority of them ok/average, nothing less, nothing more. You dont want player like this starting unless it can be helped, and right now we weakened ourselves in player quality AND with consistent injuries to our more defensive midfielders, so he has to play. Bbad news for us, because he performances like a limited passenger, he cant tackle/impose himself defensively on the midfield, nor does he go forward good enough for the B2B role he has. We put ourselves in a position where we expect more then he can give from this player. His current level is what Milan/Inter midfielders perform like, we have shown our supreme quality in past 4 season in the league by having higher standard then this for our starting midfielders.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You see the same with Lemina now. People want him in the starting lineup against City.
Yep. Peeps need to be patient and realistic. We dont know a shid about Lemina... so we cant expect him to go to city and own them like if he was world class.

We must be patient.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Nothing new here, with Juve you always had to win every game, and now people expect it. Completely unrealistic, especially in the context, so I'm not going to start shitting on everything in sight just because things aren't going well.
Is it unrealistic to win home games against Udinese and Chievo?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It is expected to underperform when you have a weak squad.
IMO we arw not that weak, in fact ,we are not weak. Its true that our mids need some tweaking, and we need to figure out whats going on with our forwards,,, but no buts of ifs...with our team we should have won IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)