Stefano Sturaro (24 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Worst player on the pitch in the first half alongside Mandzukic. Good temperament to come back from that in the second and be one of the better players.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Man of the match for me. Looking like Vidal out there.
What a way to step back from that last game.
What a game... Suck it haters!
Guys, he had some amazing interceptions and tackles in the second half, but first one was a disaster. He also lost like 3 balls in a row near the end, when we tried to waste time.
Kid shows great potential defensively, but loses his head once he needs to go forward.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He made a lot of mistakes tonight, but who didnt.......Overall, he played his ass off and at the end he couldnt move and has completely lost his breath. I would like an information if someone has, how much km's he run tonight?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Just don't see him make that leap as a mainstay in our midfield. He will always be a handy squad player, but I'm not seeing the Gattuso comparisons. And I think Lemina has higher ceiling than Sturaro too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His first half reminded me of his performances in the league so far this year...quite poor, especially in possession.

But...

The 2nd half...holy hell his defensive contribution was incredible. His work rate too :tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
his defensive work was top class with 6 tackles. he needs to work A LOT on his passing, though. he reminds me of felipe melo: good destroyer, cannot create, pass or go forward. sturaro should not try to create, just pass the ball to hernanes, bonucci, pogba or whoever is closer to him.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
his defensive work was top class with 6 tackles. he needs to work A LOT on his passing, though. he reminds me of felipe melo: good destroyer, cannot create, pass or go forward. sturaro should not try to create, just pass the ball to hernanes, bonucci, pogba or whoever is closer to him.
People used to say that about Marchisio.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
People used to say that about Marchisio.
i'm not saying sturaro won't be able to create EVER. but as of now, his passing is far from being pirlo/marchisio class reliable, and he easily gets dispossessed, so he should eye security above all, and let pogba, marchisio and hernanes do the risky stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)