Stefano Sturaro (9 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Everytime he was on the ball, i was nervous we would get attacked and scored against, everytime the opponents attacked thru our right side, i got nervous we were gonna get scored against as well.. Man, he scares me when he plays at RB.. I would rather just use Cuadrado as a RB or just use Barza.. I really dont know the reason why Licht wasnt included, still baffles me.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Sturaro was chosen at right-back, because Mattia De Sciglio and Benedikt Howedes are both injured, while Stephan Lichtsteiner was left off the Champions League squad this season.

Allegri:
“He can become important in that role, as he can run hard and has good technique. You can see now he is thinking when the ball reaches his feet, he’s not as fluid in the movement as he was in midfield, but that will come with time. I think he can have a fine career in that position.”

allegri basically decides a career for sturaro lol

:lol: told you he aint going anywhere

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This guy needs to be sold ASAP. Cannot stand the sight of him attempting to play football. We really fucked up by not including Licht in the CL squad.
Forget about Sturaro, during half time when I saw Asamoah warming up I was thinking who will he be able to play for? And could not find anyone, that was when I thought about Lichtsteiner because Stephan deserves that call 15 times ahead of Asamoah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)