Stefano Sturaro (23 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
B81 has permission to mock our players/staff while others get infractions and end up getting banned. Our mods really are doing a great job. :rolleyes2

--

Not wanting our Mr. Pattaya to get infraction points...just pointing out the absurdity of some of the mods here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a good first half but terrible second. He had a 5 minute spell where he seemed determined to see us concede.

There is potential to be a RB but he needs to learn that you can't be loose with possession and miss tackles when you are in defense.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He really should never be played as RB again..I still can see him being useful as a destroyer, but he really is brainless and make so many shiit decision.. I really dont know how I feel, we should have kept Lemina and had him sold to be honest...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If he had a bit more mobility we could perhaps mould him into something resembling a full back. He's committed, has energy and likes a tackle. But if my auntie had a dick she'd be my uncle.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He should focus on being a full time RB. He can do it. Most of his mistakes were just stupid passes. His engine and defensive recovery were still there. RB is where he's got the most potential.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He did actually play right midfield as a younger player. I remember watching him for Genoa and he seemed like a confident player who demanded the ball and running at people. The Juve shirt is a lot heavier but we also use him in a different way, he's only ever been a destructive player for us, which is correct given our other options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)