Stefano Sturaro (20 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I understand now why Allegri is attached to Sturaro so much.
So players do now that they are not worthy enough to be in a team and the only hope they have to play is making a personal good impression on the coach. If not as footballers on the pitch, as their eyes and ears in the look room. Someone who is focused at directly invested in supporting the coach and ensures that his grip is tight and mutiny arises and becomes threatening. The more such players a coach is having, working for him, the better he controls the team.
Players like Dybala and Higuain can easily be starters under any coach and can easily be starters in an equally strong, other team. But a player like Sturaro, would have no such option...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's ok. People will find a reason to defend him, saying at least he tried, it's not his fault he plays or that he got into this profession by mistake, that he's an incredibly limited player, etc...

It's such a shame he's our problem and not at any other club where we can laugh at him all we want. Sad.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I dont want to offend him and I do know that he is asked to do something that he is not accustomed to, trained and blah blah blah, but so far his performances at RB are a level or two below a certain Marco Motta for example, and that says much... If he's not good for a back up midfielder and he's terrible as a right back, then he's just not the player a team of Juve's rang should have in his roster...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)