Stankovic? (3 Viewers)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
He didn't pick inter for mere money, he is one out of many players who DREAM about becoming HEROES by bringing INTER to GLORY. But it is fate that Inter and Glory cannot be put in one sentance in a positive way.

I believe he said it would be much better to win with Inter than with Juve because with Juve winning is normal. (something like that)
you must be joking man , tell me who pick inter over juve or milan for other reason than money :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Corriere dello Sport
Juve: Stankovic and Burdisso - They are on Mourinho's for sale list and the Bianconeri are ready to call them

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Remeber guys that Stankovic already refused Juve over Inter and he said all sort of bad things against us. I don't think he will even come here not that i want him too ofcourse. Fuck Burdisso he is the donkeys of the donkeys.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Stankovic is kinda overrated and he doesn't deserve to be a first team player here so if he agrees for a wage cut and to warm our bench I'm fine with that.Anyway I'd try to sign someone else.

Burdisso?We can do better.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Stankovic can warm up every Juve fan's dick.
no thanks .. he can warm up in Red Star if he wants .. I don't want an Inter leftover player ..

Anyway, If he comes to us I wish he'd be another Cannavaro .. so we can laugh at Inter being a graveyard :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)