Stankovic? (6 Viewers)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I dont think Camo has ever been inferior to Stankovic at any point in time in his career.
Unlike C Zanetti and Canna who have always been gentlemen imo, he's the type of player who embodies the Inter attitude and behaviour I hate so deeply ( Also guys like Cruz, Cambiasso and J Zanetti)

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
I dont think Camo has ever been inferior to Stankovic at any point in time in his career.
Unlike C Zanetti and Canna who have always been gentlemen imo, he's the type of player who embodies the Inter attitude and behaviour I hate so deeply ( Also guys like Cruz, Cambiasso and J Zanetti)
:agree::agree:

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
THIS IS IT....

SECCO and CO. HAVE REACHED THE BOILING POINT. How on earth can we imagine the likes of BINTER FLOPS in our ranks.?????
Burdisso was SINGLE-HANDEDLY responsible for Inter Milans SO MANY DEFEATES
Liverpool, Juve (twice) etc.

I think we should do something against this supposed move, something like emailing our regrets,
what say ??

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
THIS IS IT....

SECCO and CO. HAVE REACHED THE BOILING POINT. How on earth can we imagine the likes of BINTER FLOPS in our ranks.?????
Burdisso was SINGLE-HANDEDLY responsible for Inter Milans SO MANY DEFEATES
Liverpool, Juve (twice) etc.

I think we should do something against this supposed move, something like emailing our regrets,
what say ??
hmmmmmm ... Cristiano Zanetti and Fabio Cannavaro .. do they ring any bells to you .. ??

not that I want Stinkovic .. but Inter flops are inter flops .. not necessarily our flops too ..

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
hmmmmmm ... Cristiano Zanetti and Fabio Cannavaro .. do they ring any bells to you .. ??

not that I want Stinkovic .. but Inter flops are inter flops .. not necessarily our flops too ..
Fabio Cannavaro was the Italian Captain
Zanetti wasn't a flop, acc. to me, he was under rated

BUT U WANT BUR'DISH'O ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Fabio Cannavaro was the Italian Captain
Zanetti wasn't a flop, acc. to me, he was under rated

BUT U WANT BUR'DISH'O ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you ask any Interista they'll say both of them were flops ..Actually I know some Interista that hate Cannavaro because he was a flop to them and "best player in the world" for Juve .. And I never said I want Burdisso ..

BTW it's Stankovic's thread :p ..

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
If you ask any Interista they'll say both of them were flops ..Actually I know some Interista that hate Cannavaro because he was a flop to them and "best player in the world" for Juve .. And I never said I want Burdisso ..

BTW it's Stankovic's thread
haha that is just the pure essence of JUVE!
not inter scum

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
btw sorry guys but when i quote i dont know how to put at the top who it was origanlly from
any help guys ?
cheers
When you want to quote someone you simply hit the quote button below the post of the person you wanna quote. It's in the lower right corner of every post.

May 22, 2007
Same old arguments of not wanting "player from Inter" because of the fact he played there. Stankovic is very good and would be a good addition, however, we are not strongly linked with him plus there is better on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)