Stankovic? (1 Viewer)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Whoever is the better player is not the issue here.The pertinent question remains, which player does Juve have more use for?

The answer to that question here is Camoranesi, beyond the shadow of a doubt.
Camo stubborness won some games the last season

The hypotetical transfer of Stankovic looks to me as a useless one, once we had get Patrick Vieira in the team. And to swap our best and only right wing to bring another center force midfielder doesnt seems as a Moggi-style transfer....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stankovic is a good player, but I don´t want him at juve because juve wanted him when he was at Lazio but he wanted to go Inter insteed of juve.. so I wish him a good time at Inter winning coppa Italia..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Agreed. I'm not necessarily saying that Stankovic is the better player but he's IMO more complete than Camo.
c'mon Stu..Complete? in what?

we saw a Complete Camoranesi last year, I don't see any-weak poins out there.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Stankovic can do things beside dribbling. He has better vision then Camo and is also a lot faster. Although I have to admit he has a really poor pass, which is one the most things for a midfielder.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

c'mon Stu..Complete? in what?

we saw a Complete Camoranesi last year, I don't see any-weak poins out there.
agreed.. Camo was great last season offensivly and defensivly.

Dec 26, 2004
Stankovic is way better than Camo... Moratti would prove his ultimite stupidity if he go for such deal....
Stankovic is way better than this... it is only the Inter's jersey that makes him look average :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He didn't pick inter for mere money, he is one out of many players who DREAM about becoming HEROES by bringing INTER to GLORY. But it is fate that Inter and Glory cannot be put in one sentance in a positive way.

I believe he said it would be much better to win with Inter than with Juve because with Juve winning is normal. (something like that)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I really dont know whats up with inter, I mean its not only stankovic who wants to bring inter to glory.

Inter have just never had much success recently, but the size of the club and stadium promises alot of fame and legend if a player does push inter to a winning season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)