Stankovic? (2 Viewers)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++

Well ok but i completely disagree. Stankovic is a much better all round player imo
Agreed. I'm not necessarily saying that Stankovic is the better player but he's IMO more complete than Camo.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What about Miccoli for Stankovic?

PS: I think Moggi is waiting to see what happens on Roma's transfer embargo, and I doubt he'll use Miccoli in any equation, till that verdict is finalised.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Forget Stankovic guys!! Remember he skanked us a few seasons back!? In order to go to Inter. How could we forget that reguardless if hes useful or not. sod this chump! Keep Camo!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I certainly hope that Mancini will never let that happen,because he prefer the stankovic kind of player.Also we will be imbeciles to switch our camo for stankovioc.Never one and only Camo!!!!!
And I hate inter,let them die!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Although I said on the other thread that the Camoranesi - Stankovic swap its just the media bullshit, it could as well happen. We could send Camo to Inter, then get Roma's Mancini and let him become our first choice RM. Stankovic could be used as the back up for both flanks.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Having Emo and Vieira in the team, Stankovic is not necesary.

He is not a winger, like Camo. If Stankovic arrives instead of Camo, we will be overloaded with center midfielders and lack someone of quality for the right wing.
And Stankovic has demostrated in the past that he doesnt like Juventus. We dont really need him.....

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I say, get Pires and use Mutu on the left wing. Moreover, Pires can also play on the left....its like you are getting 2 players in one with Pires and if he is close to free, then its a no-brainer. On Stankovic? I think he is over-rated. He scores goals but when he doesn't he doesn't add THAT much to the midfield.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Juve don't need Stankovic, especially taking into consideraion his behavior 2 yrs ago, when he had nearly agreed to join Juve and then turn to Inter.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I really doubt using Mutu as a left midfielder is such a good idea. Don't forget that he scored 21 goals in the 2002/2003 season. Maybe he can play there, but then you would only use a small part of his skills. Mutu is a forward and only our surplus of talented attackers prevents him from starting.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
I really doubt using Mutu as a left midfielder is such a good idea. Don't forget that he scored 21 goals in the 2002/2003 season. Maybe he can play there, but then you would only use a small part of his skills. Mutu is a forward and only our surplus of talented attackers prevents him from starting.
VEry true, but he has played wide left forward to gr8 effect in his own words...thats probably what makes people think he can play left wing.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Juve don't need Stankovic, especially taking into consideraion his behavior 2 yrs ago, when he had nearly agreed to join Juve and then turn to Inter.
agreed.Stankovic maybe a better player than Camo but we need Camo more.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

agreed.Stankovic maybe a better player than Camo but we need Camo more.

Camo is much better then stankovic,that's for sure!He manufactured football comparing to stankovic.Imo Camo is one of the best right wingers,fast ,great tehnician,very operational...described by one word- fantastic!

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
Camo Without a doubt, hes superior in every aspect of the game, plus the guy would die on the pitch for Juve, stankovic would'nt even break a sweat for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)