Stankovic? (1 Viewer)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
First Zanetti For Zambrotta
Now Stankovic for Camoranesi

Whats next?

Thuram for Materazzi!!????

Please!!! :rolleyes:

PS:If the sarcasm is not clear enough, Im against it :D
Buffon for Carini.. ;) :p

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
:yawn: @ this thread!
I agree.

Not many other footballing countries,have sooo many transfer rumors,as seire A does...I mean how many players have we been linked with so far this summer?There is still another month of transfer window to go,I can't wait to see the next ridiculous transfer theory...

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I don't want Stankovic in the team. He didn't want to Juve, fine then fvck yourself if you are nothing at Inter. I want players in Juve who plays for the club, not for the money (but it's 2005, so I'm not realistic). So, not Tacchinardi, Blasi, Camoranesi for Stankovic. I even don't want him if he's free!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
I don't want Stankovic in the team. He didn't want to Juve, fine then fvck yourself if you are nothing at Inter. I want players in Juve who plays for the club, not for the money (but it's 2005, so I'm not realistic). So, not Tacchinardi, Blasi, Camoranesi for Stankovic. I even don't want him if he's free!
:thumb:

Jul 2, 2005
stankovic is a good player, but lets face it he plays centre or left so who exactly is gonna move for him nedved, emerson, vieria i don't quite see it, + camo is our only real right winger we'd either have to play stankovic out of position play miccoli which i dont quite see or move zambro back to the right with chiellini on the left whichi is a posibility, but to be honest still seems unlikely

to be honest i cant quite see it happening

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Stankovic is a class player, I'd much sooner have him than Camo. I don't think right wing is his best position though, and we have little backup in that area.. so it would make little sense to do a swap unless we get Pires as well.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by peteyjuventini ] ++
stankovic is a good player, but lets face it he plays centre or left so who exactly is gonna move for him nedved, emerson, vieria i don't quite see it, + camo is our only real right winger we'd either have to play stankovic out of position play miccoli which i dont quite see or move zambro back to the right with chiellini on the left whichi is a posibility, but to be honest still seems unlikely

to be honest i cant quite see it happening

so why not move nedved to the right and stankovic to the left? im sure nedved could play right midfield

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
Stankovic is a class player, I'd much sooner have him than Camo. I don't think right wing is his best position though, and we have little backup in that area.. so it would make little sense to do a swap unless we get Pires as well.
Camoranesi is by far a much more complete and creative midfielder than Stankovic. Camo services, dribbles and ball control are far better. And dont even dare to compare their one-on-one capacity.

if we make this swap, we will regret it soon.....

:fero:

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Well we have Zambro, he was a RW, so if we swap camo for stanko, we can move zambro to rw and then have chilleni as LB and then Stanko as LMF with Zambro on the right.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
Well we have Zambro, he was a RW, so if we swap camo for stanko, we can move zambro to rw and then have chilleni as LB and then Stanko as LMF with Zambro on the right.
all this sounds good, but consider this......

HE SNUBBED MOGGI FOR INTER.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Camoranesi is by far a much more complete and creative midfielder than Stankovic. Camo services, dribbles and ball control are far better. And dont even dare to compare their one-on-one capacity.

if we make this swap, we will regret it soon.....

:fero:
Well ok but i completely disagree. Stankovic is a much better all round player imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)