Stallone vs Schwarzenegger (6 Viewers)

Coolest?

• Sly

• Arnold

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Are you kidding? Stallone wrote the Rockies and acted in them. Arnold still can't speak English
Am I kidding? :rofl: Mate, seek help.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL at Terminator being a better franchise than Rocky. :howler:

Btw the poll should be AndreaCristiano vs Schwarzenegger.
LOL at you. Rocky compared to Terminator 2: Judgment Day is like comparing Sassuolo to Juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes indeed Termie 2 and predator beat one on everything Sly has done
:agree: Can't believe I actually agree with you on something.

- - - Updated - - -

I would cap his ass because he's slow and fat now
:howler: Bitch, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Original Terminator kicks the ass of Rocky every day of the week. That slow-burn, sci-fi/horror hybrid was brilliant.
:agree:

Terminator 2 is massively overrated.
:disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

sadly i can't -rep you again, have to spread first. :cry:
Mate, you are delusional. But I won't -rep you because I like you. :D

- - - Updated - - -

cant speak english yet still managed to become biggest action hero around, net worth of 800mil and a republican governor of CA married a kennedy cheated on her with maid and hid his interracial child for years
+rep

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I am delusional?

Did i sign up to a Terminator forum? :boh:

I like you too btw. But you remind me of zizinho and his love for Pogba :p :shifty:
So I am delusional if I joined a Terminator Forum? Doesn't that mean I am just a fan? I asked @Mark to open this poll to see which actor is COOLER. I actually think Stallone IS cool. But Arnie is Arnie. Hence, he got more votes in the poll. But I think the poll should be reopened because some members want to vote but they can't. For example, @AndreaCristiano and @Gagi

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So I am delusional if I joined a Terminator Forum? Doesn't that mean I am just a fan? I asked @Mark to open this poll to see which actor is COOLER. I actually think Stallone IS cool. But Arnie is Arnie. Hence, he got more votes in the poll. But I think the poll should be reopened because some members want to vote but they can't. For example, @AndreaCristiano and @Gagi
Agreed I would like to vote. I just want you all to know I'm not mocking if you believe that Arnold is cooler but I wholeheartedly disagree

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The poll is always right?

So why are you against moving Padoin to the legend section :boh:
Because, in that case, the poll is biased. :D

But in the end, who cares? Why even bother? The mods will decide.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed I would like to vote. I just want you all to know I'm not mocking if you believe that Arnold is cooler but I wholeheartedly disagree
:tup:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #155
    can't be done. People voted and that's the final results...

until a mod can decide and say otherwise. :numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)