Stallone vs Schwarzenegger (3 Viewers)

Coolest?

• Sly

• Arnold

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Memorable quotes that someone else wrote for him. It's not like he came up with it. So how does that make him cool? If anything the writer was cool for coming up with it.
You fool. Don't you know Arnold improvised a lot in his movies? Most of the quotes I posted are his own.

And 1 more thing. Why is Stallone so cool in your opinion? :boh:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Both are so that has no bearing. They are both popular some people like one more than the other. Just like this thread. There is no definitive answer
But you still haven't answered my question. What is so cool about Stallone in your opinion? I presented facts. Now it's your turn. :p

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark Re-open the poll!!! :andy2:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
But you still haven't answered my question. What is so cool about Stallone in your opinion? I presented facts. Now it's your turn. :p
I have said it multiple times. The man wrote his own movie , busted his ass when no one believed in him to get it made and even then no one thought it would do nothing. It becomes a global phenomenon and franchise and he did all himself.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #169

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mark Re-open the poll!!! :andy2:
    re-opened.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Find me memorable Stallone quotes and I will use a Stallone avatar. :D
    No.

I don't want you to wear a Sly ava.

You don't deserve him.

- - - Updated - - -

I have said it multiple times. The man wrote his own movie , busted his ass when no one believed in him to get it made and even then no one thought it would do nothing. It becomes a global phenomenon and franchise and he did all himself.
    :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

So why is he world class popular then?
    because he is a bodybuilder from austria who speaks a funny accent.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    One man created, starred and received awards for an Iconic franchise.

The other starred in one.

Big difference here, although both are awesome in their own ways. Is it weird for me to say that my favorite Arnold role in the last 20 years is the father in "Maggie"?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

+rep

- - - Updated - - -

No.

I don't want you to wear a Sly ava.

You don't deserve him.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

because he is a bodybuilder from austria who speaks a funny accent.
    :facepalm2:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it weird for me to say that my favorite Arnold role in the last 20 years is the father in "Maggie"?
    It is.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    you are obsessed with the old austrian. it's scary. it really is.

and i don't give a fuck about who would kick who's ass. they aren't boxers. i compare movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)