• Sly

• Arnold

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
they only got a bunch of gay fags.

Vin Diesel, Jason Stratham and Gerald Butler had potential but didnt deliver
They all had better movies than Schwarzenegger. Stallone has the Rocky franchise, which automatically makes him have the better movie career. I guess if you look at it purely from a movie perspective, Schwarzenegger is pretty bad. If you look at the entire person, the entire career besides movies, Schwarzie might come out on top.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Stallone! Rocky is in every way better than anything Schwarzenegger has done. Rambo is pretty bad ass too
Lol not even worth a proper reply

- - - Updated - - -

They all had better movies than Schwarzenegger. Stallone has the Rocky franchise, which automatically makes him have the better movie career. I guess if you look at it purely from a movie perspective, Schwarzenegger is pretty bad. If you look at the entire person, the entire career besides movies, Schwarzie might come out on top.
Terminator says hello

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Terminator 1 and 2 makes Rocky look like hallmark TV special.

But besides that yeah Sly has on average slightly better films. But Arnold is 3 times more funny and iconic (only time I found Sly to let loose like Arnold was in tango and cash, fairly hilarious b movie).

I mean Rambo is complete warrior, but what is a single memorable line from it? Or any of his movies? (besides Adriaaaaaan) While Arnold delivered with such corny hilarious ease in most of his movies. Embodied alpha badass while being an understated comedian.

"Get to da chopppaaaa" said a collegue so perfectly while we outnumbered and flanked in a paint ball game :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bigger franchise than rocky, more of a cultural imoact, did we have this convo before?? :D
Probably :D.

But anyway, it's a personal choice. And if we're going for cultural impact, Schwarzenegger beats Stallone.

- - - Updated - - -

But besides that yeah Sly has on average slightly better films. But Arnold is 3 times more funny and iconic (only time I found Sly to let loose like Arnold was in tango and cash, fairly hilarious b movie).

I mean Rambo is complete warrior, but what is a single memorable line from it? Or any of his movies? (besides Adriaaaaaan) While Arnold delivered with such corny hilarious ease in most of his movies. Embodied alpha badass while being an understated comedian.

"Get to da chopppaaaa" said a collegue so perfectly while we outnumbered and flanked in a paint ball game :D

I actually have a Rocky quote in my sig :D.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I mean Rambo is complete warrior, but what is a single memorable line from it?
:lol: What? Rocky is way better than those watch and forget Terminator popcorn movies.

A memorable line? It's Rambo, he barely speaks in it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What? Rocky is way better than those watch and forget Terminator popcorn movies.

A memorable line? It's Rambo, he barely speaks in it.
Terminator 2 is better then any Rocky movie, even if I enjoyed them.

Stallones actual work but writing and acting is obviously more impressive then a stiff iconic robot role, but as movie overall goes T2 over it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Saying how Rocky is better than Terminator 1 and 2 is absolute ballocks.

Terminator 1 and 2 are one of the best action movies ever. Rocky is nothing but a popcorn movie.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Comparing Rocky [or Rambo] to Terminator. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

All Arnold did was say cheesy horrible lines
:lol2: He is renowned for his world class one liners.

- - - Updated - - -

In no way is terminator more culturally relevant than Rocky. Rocky was generational and for the most part terminator was just another sci Fi movie
:lol2: The Terminator is a movie that changed movie history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)