Spring Cleaning (3 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
The comment of Swag being too soft to be a mod is ridiculous. Mods are here to protect the borders of what's acceptable and what's not. As long as all spam threads are deleted, and all truly useless members banned (like juve_the_best if anyone remembers him) it's ok by me. And gray hardly was a dictator as well. Of course it would be ideal if we had mods with different personality's, but that's hardly a must.

And Andy's temp ban was a bit strange, as his comments were over the line, but so are half the posts in the matches section (the Capello being aimed at by a sniper rifle avatar is disgusting btw). Banning looked like setting an example to others, which surely can't be how moderation is supposed to work.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Andy said:
Yeah, I seriously don't see a problem with calling a coach crap, because Cap is indeed essentially crap in the Champions League. So by banning people for calling our coach crap, thats basically taking away our freedom of speech.
That's is your opinion, and maybe you are right and maybe not (about him being bad coach), but it is disgusting to see everyone naming him crap and names worse than those, what is even uglier is the way the members have the opposite idea are being called, Cock suckers, retards etc..

and Like Mr.Gol mentioned. seeing Capello's pictures , drawn as a target, other pictures of our own fucking players in ugly way, making fun of them, it feels like you are in anti-juve forums :confused:

Do you want that kind of forums? I am sure other teams' fans are having good luagh on us, when they see these things. I am not saying don't criticize them, but do it in respected way, like a football fan, and not a hooligan. know what I am saying?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Erik said:
That senior member forum is a horrible idea (no offence Tom. Stella's on me). It's like a white men's golf club, I want no part in it :D
lol, but was only a temp suggestion to pool some ideas together and get this place back on track, then it would be closed down.

But if you're offering stella then yeah you're right :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Fliakis said:
and we did have a female mod a loooooong time ago. nina. she was around when incubo joined and man there was love in the air :eyebrows:
You also forget Juventuz' best ever poster, Lisa.. Who was of course also a mod

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Where to start. :p I've been reading all the suggestions here and I've also received some suggestions from Jeeks, we just need to get this organised.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Personally i think you need to start with deciding how many mods you want and then getting them signed up...

Once done i would rec setting up an msn conference (or similar) with the mod staff and some senior members to discuss where you want to go and how to do it... Thats what we did on another forum and had the place sorted in no time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)