[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The Olymics is for players who haven't had their breakthrough. I find both Brazil and Argentina pathetic on this matter.
I honestly like the written rules

"U23 players with 3 seniors"

I really like it tbh. I think every nation should take it serious. For so many sports, the olympics is the highlights of their career, but football is like "meh". Such a shame

i'd honestly like to see 3 Azzurri seniors, playing with the U23 selection

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
All objective elements at hand point to it being the strongest league by far. Sure the bottom teams suck. But so do those in Serie A or the EPL. The damage Barcelona would do to Frosinone or Hellas.. In any case the first 10 teams in Spain are significantly stronger than the first 10 in Serie A. Sure, I think Juventus are better than Real and Atletico Madrid. But at best they are equal to Barcelona. Roma and Napoli however come nowhere close to the level of Real and Atletico.
Dude, talk about missing a point. I've acknowledged numerous times that La liga is by far the strongest league for at least a decade now. It's enough to look at their clubs in Europe and how they dominate over their European counteparts. Laughing at the last night's results wasn't meant to discredit them, but I find it hilarious how mid/bottom table clubs get spanked consistently by either Barca or Real. The defending over there leaves a lot to be desired. And no, in Serie A neither Real or Barca would manage to get 7-0, 8-0 results this frequently; almost every other week we witness these kind of results, where the opponents get humiliated. This is just a product of some shambolic defending and in general lack of defensive organization. They seem incapable to contain the opposition.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I honestly like the written rules

"U23 players with 3 seniors"

I really like it tbh. I think every nation should take it serious. For so many sports, the olympics is the highlights of their career, but football is like "meh". Such a shame

i'd honestly like to see 3 Azzurri seniors, playing with the U23 selection
It doesn't change the premisenof the tournament. Other big nations only take non established national team players. Italy took Rocchi, for instant.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It doesn't change the premisenof the tournament. Other big nations only take non established national team players. Italy took Rocchi, for instant.
Thats what i dont like

Look, do you watch these U21 / U23 tournaments ? I tend to watch some game now and then. Its usually awfull, because the games are restless and technically poor.

Now, take 3 experienced stars and 8 youngsters. They add experience, calm and balance to the team, and leadership. Suddenly you get all this talent beeing exciting, and supported by experienced players

Italy with Bonucci, Marchisio and Motta. Verratti as a U23. ALl the others beeing just U23.

Brazil with Neymar, T. Silva, and some midfielder

Germany with Hummels, Khedira and Neuer

Argentina with Mascherano, Messi and some defender

etc

Look. All these u23 players now are supported by a few stars.Great experience for them. And in each game, they play against 3 other stars

I would soooo watch that. And it would be an excellent experience with the seniors for the youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)