[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Nope, fuck serie a because the utterly shitty football management, culture and mentality in italy is incurable perhaps for a long time

Unless half serie a clubs instantly bought by rich sides with modern management (and this reform also applicable to those in charge of italian football), the league won't see substantial change.

1 or 2 clubs like bilan bought by foreigner isn't going to change anything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I believe so, yes. It makes sense since this Copa America is just a commemorative edition and the Olympics is the title the NT don't have. If I was Barcelona I'd say no too.
What? How? Why?

- - - Updated - - -

I really dont get the "fuck teh league son"

Like, okay, you hate the league. So go and fucking trash it. Make them your bitches. Let them sit the fuck down and take it. Seriously, what is better then consistantly raping something you hate (resultwise).

The stronger serie a, the better the feelz. Rememeber when roma was 84points second ? That its usually scudetto with that amount of points but "rofl juve 102 points SIT THE FUCK DOWN" ?

How good did that feel to deny roma their scudetto despite the obvious excellent performance ?

Thats why you want a stronger serie a.
I want a strong league. As long as Milano trannies continue to suck ass.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Except the Copa hasnt had prestige because these NTs don't make big enough deal about it (as Euro or ANC for their continents). Some even send weaker squads for the hell of it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
True, but they Brasil allways valued the Olympics because they haven't won it, and this time it's at home too which makes it a must to win for them. Especially the fiasco outcome when hosting of WC.

Also isn't Neymar still 23 or has he turned 24?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
True, but they Brasil allways valued the Olympics because they haven't won it, and this time it's at home too which makes it a must to win for them. Especially the fiasco outcome when hosting of WC.

No idea. I thought I heard on TV he was 24, but not sure. Anyway I understand why one would choose the Olympics, but as a football tournament they're obviously less.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah for sure it's in overall lesser tourno then Copa America. That goes without saying. Tho South America seems to give Copa America EL level status then CL level, they need to promote it better.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Isn't part of the problem that most of the time you only have two teams that can realistically win it? Sure you've got Chile now and sometimes there is Uruguay, but most of the time it's either Brazil or Argentina. Compare that with the Euros, where you always have at least 5 possible contenders.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes. And the Copa America surely is a bigger (football) trophy than the Olympics.
Teams from Asia like Japan have been invited to play in this competition.Thats how prestigious 'Copa America' is.
An olympic gold for your nation is far bigger than this glorified confed cup tournament.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

The Olymics is for players who haven't had their breakthrough. I find both Brazil and Argentina pathetic on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)