Villarreal home
Rayo Vallecano away
Real Sociedad away
Valencia home
Deportivo away

I think Barcelona will win all 5 games easily

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I find amusing how after the first leg with the Atletico and all that Torres double yellow situation...... Ref started to be a little less pro Barca and immediately Barca went down... They obviously got all the class in the world to get through this situation and get the league but right now you can see how frustrate all barca players are when they don't get all the little things they use to get in every single game... They would get used to it and overcome

Jan 22, 2009
Last 5 games for Barca:
Deportivo away
Sporting Gijon home
Betis away
Espanyol home
Granada away

Atletico:
Bilbao away
Malaga home
Rayo Vallecano home
Levante away
Celta Vigo home

Real:
Villarreal home
Rayo Vallecano away
Real Sociedad away
Valencia home
Deportivo away

I think Barcelona will win all 5 games easily
So can Atleti....in that case they will be champs.

Jan 22, 2009
They are tied at 1st place and Barca has better h2h and overall goal difference. So no, Barca is champions if they win all games
If the tie is between two clubs, then the tie is broken using the goal difference for the two matches those clubs have played against each other (without away goals rule)

- - - Updated - - -

whats the h2h again

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If the tie is between two clubs, then the tie is broken using the goal difference for the two matches those clubs have played against each other (without away goals rule)

- - - Updated - - -

whats the h2h again
Barca won both games after a comeback i think

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked, 2-1 in both games for Barca. They also have better h2h to Real

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Andre Gomes was impressive at times against Barca. He's got great technique and is very strong and physical 1 vs 1.

One thing, I knew he lacked pace but against Barca where they played solely on the counter he looked very, very slow. He couldn't push the ball because Barca players caught up with him rather easily. He passed it rather early for that reason and it broke their momentum at times. Good performance overall anyways. Mustafi was a gladiator though, he had Suarez in his back pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)