[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Gotta say that Real have hit form at the right time this year. Reminds me of Barcelona last year.
:agree: They just need to weed out the off games (like the first wolfsburg leg) and they can win the CL.

and Barca are looking like Ancellotti's Madrid in his last season there. 20-something winning run and then a sudden collapse.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yep, Zizou has become better at motivating it seems since they look hungrier. It helped alot they balanced Midfield with Casemiro and Ronaldo upped the ante.
Combination

- Finally a balanced midfield
- Modric
- Zidane is a real madrid legend of very recent memory, and everyone completely respects him. He's also quite a leader. Exactly what they needed to get those spoiled brats in line.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: They just need to weed out the off games (like the first wolfsburg leg) and they can win the CL.

and Barca are looking like Ancellotti's Madrid in his last season there. 20-something winning run and then a sudden collapse.
Madrid's collapse had alot to do with horribly unbalanced team after Modric went injured, and Ancelotti not fixing it.

Going all "kroos and 2 am's" works nice against shitty the fuck (like getafe today), but gets brutalised against any decent team.

Madrid should just go 4-3-3 with kroos, modric and casemiro behind CBB.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm busy watching it, besides first 15 minutes Barca completely woeful. Now same pts as Atletico and one Pt ahead of Real. Ridiculous collapse with 4 games left.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol: Good comeback. Still u butthurt bro, you know it, I know it, you know that I know it :D
It's one thing to joke, but I litterally high fived my Bro and my neighbor in both goals. Underdog wins coupled with unlikely collapses /chokes are things of beauty.

I hope Atletico take its, insane if they win 2 of the last 3 league titles.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm busy watching it, besides first 15 minutes Barca completely woeful. Now same pts as Atletico and one Pt ahead of Real. Ridiculous collapse with 4 games left.
With experienced players like Iniesta, Messi, and alves on the team, it is extra unusual that they are imploding now. These players should know how to see out a season better than anyone.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Messi has been horribly inconsistent this season.

Suarez has been their best player looking at the season as whole... Neymar was looking like it when Messi was out but like clockwork he disappeared to the periphery as soon as Messi returned.

And Barca's best run of form this season came while Messi was injured and Neymar posted 14 goals-9 assists in 10 games. They need to start running more of the attacking play through Neymar's side. They play a far too Messi-dependent style this year.

Messi lost a step this year. I'm sure he'll be back to form next year, too competitive to not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)