[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (178 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Athletic Bilbao's Andoni Iraola and Barcelona's Luis Enrique were on the same page regarding Neymar's rainbow in the Copa del Rey final.

Athletic Bilbao captain Andoni Iraola slammed Neymar's 'rainbow' late in the Copa del Rey as unsportsmanlike, and Barcelona coach Luis Enrique agreed it was an unnecessary move. Enrique said he still has to teach Neymar about Spanish football etiquette, claiming it is the Brazilian in him coming out.

"In Spain, such things are not taken kindly and if I were an Athletic player I would have behaved in much the same way or even worse, but we have to understand that these things are normal in Brazil," the Barca coach said. "We will try to make him understand."

Facing Unai Bustinza on the left sideline with Barca 3-1 up in the 86th minute at Camp Nou, Neymar tried the audacious flick over his head to get past the Athletic right-back.
Athletic players took strong exception to Neymar's decision to pull out the trick move on the pitch, and Iraola - after his last match for Bilbao - said their feelings had not waned post match.
"I don't think it was classy and it isn't sporting," Iraola said. "He has examples in his own team who he should look to, because they have lots to teach him."
Speaking after the match, Neymar was unapologetic, claiming he will never change.

How i hate Spaniards and their football. Bunch of hypocryte pussies. What a piece of shit for a coach that instead of defending his own player, take his rivals' side.

When they bought him they knew he always played like that, that's his style. He did nothing against the rules and even he had the intent to humiliate his rival (which i don't think he did he was going towards the goal, not just jestering around the pitch), so what? There are certain dribbling tricks that can be done and some that can't? And you have to do it at the right time? Have any of them watch Maradona? Garrincha? Fuck off this modern Football shit.

I hope we rape those little girls so deep they won't be able to walk for weeks. Fuck Barcelona and fuck Spain.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Athletic Bilbao's Andoni Iraola and Barcelona's Luis Enrique were on the same page regarding Neymar's rainbow in the Copa del Rey final.

Athletic Bilbao captain Andoni Iraola slammed Neymar's 'rainbow' late in the Copa del Rey as unsportsmanlike, and Barcelona coach Luis Enrique agreed it was an unnecessary move. Enrique said he still has to teach Neymar about Spanish football etiquette, claiming it is the Brazilian in him coming out.

"In Spain, such things are not taken kindly and if I were an Athletic player I would have behaved in much the same way or even worse, but we have to understand that these things are normal in Brazil," the Barca coach said. "We will try to make him understand."

Facing Unai Bustinza on the left sideline with Barca 3-1 up in the 86th minute at Camp Nou, Neymar tried the audacious flick over his head to get past the Athletic right-back.
Athletic players took strong exception to Neymar's decision to pull out the trick move on the pitch, and Iraola - after his last match for Bilbao - said their feelings had not waned post match.
"I don't think it was classy and it isn't sporting," Iraola said. "He has examples in his own team who he should look to, because they have lots to teach him."
Speaking after the match, Neymar was unapologetic, claiming he will never change.

How i hate Spaniards and their football. Bunch of hypocryte pussies. What a piece of shit for a coach that instead of defending his own player, take his rivals' side.

When they bought him they knew he always played like that, that's his style. He did nothing against the rules and even he had the intent to humiliate his rival (which i don't think he did he was going towards the goal, not just jestering around the pitch), so what? There are certain dribbling tricks that can be done and some that can't? And you have to do it at the right time?I don't Have any of them watch Maradona? Garrincha? Fuck off this modern Football shit.

I hope we rape those little girls so deep they won't be able to walk for weeks. Fuck Barcelona and fuck Spain.
:agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, Luis Enrique is an utter cunt for agreeing with the butchers of Bilbao with this nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck you to Bilbao special brand of loser reaction. I recall them trying to butcher a certain someone who did this regurarly vs them too...

Only difference is the Barca coach then didnt side with the thugs like LE did :sergio:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The player humiliated has every right to be pissed, he was ridiculed and made a fool of in front of thousands of people. I'd be pissed, you'd be pissed, anyone would. So If you can't control yourself then yeah, tackle the fuck out of player who made you feel smaller than an ant, get a red card if that's what you want. That's Football, it's always happened and always will.

Now, this bs double standard... Messi can dribble past half a team and nobody will say a thing, now do a little trick when you team is winning and everybody loses their shit because somehow it's "disrespectful", not at the best moment? You can't provoke your rival? Then what's the point of having different teams play each other? You know how you respond to provocations? in the pitch, that's where. You win and get the last laugh.

Seriously, what a piece of shit for a coach that Luis Enrique is.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The player humiliated has every right to be pissed, he was ridiculed and made a fool of in front of thousands of people. I'd be pissed, you'd be pissed, anyone would. So If you can't control yourself then yeah, tackle the fuck out of player who made you feel smaller than an ant, get a red card if that's what you want. That's Football, it's always happened and always will.

Now, this bs double standard... Messi can dribble past half a team and nobody will say a thing, now do a little trick when you team is winning and everybody loses their shit because somehow it's "disrespectful", not at the best moment? You can't provoke your rival? Then what's the point of having different teams play each other? You know how you respond to provocations? in the pitch, that's where. You win and get the last laugh.

Seriously, what a piece of shit for a coach that Luis Enrique is.
That's because he sucks. Whose fault is that?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In modern football, most of the genius has been rooted out. Gone are the fancy south american style dribbels and flair. Replaced with 5 million passes, run like you stole a tv, and superior agility.

We used to have tricks, roulettes, stepovers and feigns, etc.

The league thats famous for absolutely trashing the opponent by keeping to score when they are severely lost. Where its okay to push to win a final 4-0 against a beaten up and injured opponent.

But holy crap, dont you dare to pull a fucking skill move against an opponent, cause thats humilliation.

Seriously, I want neymar to start the final with doing a rainbow over Marchisio, only to get murdered by Chiellini's tackle. Cause thats how that goes.

Fuck this shit ass generation of pussy crap football.

13 years ago, some Moroccan player did a rainbow over R. Carlos. Carlos fauled him, and then congratulated him. The entire stadim went "wooow" and applauded it.

Cause thats football, and it used to bring people to the stadium. I loved to see genius tricks shred a well organised defence. I hate this modern piss football with running and passing alone.

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw Messi's goal :lol2: holy crap that was insane...
Just like Tevez goal earlyer this year where he won the ball and went past 4 players and scored.

Opponent defensive quality, about the same. Hilarious how in both goals nobody forces him wide or into faul with a sliding tackle, or a pull on the shirt before he enters the box in a scoreless position for a free kick.

Dont get me wrong. Both Tevez and Messi's goals were very beautifull. But when your opponent is Juventus, neighter goals would happen.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,651
    Just like Tevez goal earlyer this year where he won the ball and went past 4 players and scored.

Opponent defensive quality, about the same. Hilarious how in both goals nobody forces him wide or into faul with a sliding tackle, or a pull on the shirt before he enters the box in a scoreless position for a free kick.

Dont get me wrong. Both Tevez and Messi's goals were very beautifull. But when your opponent is Juventus, neighter goals would happen.
    You're right. It's pretty pathetic what we're seeing from defense nowadays and it's incredible how they let Messi have so much space and let his speed dominate without tackling him. Sure, it's not like marking Messi is easy, but majority of teams are causing him more good than bad.

I agree he'd never pull such against us. When I try to imagine the situation what I see is a similar tackle from Chiellini that he had on C.Ronaldo.

On the other hand, I wouldn't expect such goals from anyone bar Messi at the moment. Tevez might have done something similar, but it was pretty much once. Messi is doing this for the past 10 years and pretty much constantly pulling some wonder goals.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    In modern football, most of the genius has been rooted out. Gone are the fancy south american style dribbels and flair. Replaced with 5 million passes, run like you stole a tv, and superior agility.

We used to have tricks, roulettes, stepovers and feigns, etc.

The league thats famous for absolutely trashing the opponent by keeping to score when they are severely lost. Where its okay to push to win a final 4-0 against a beaten up and injured opponent.

But holy crap, dont you dare to pull a fucking skill move against an opponent, cause thats humilliation.

Seriously, I want neymar to start the final with doing a rainbow over Marchisio, only to get murdered by Chiellini's tackle. Cause thats how that goes.

Fuck this shit ass generation of pussy crap football.

13 years ago, some Moroccan player did a rainbow over R. Carlos. Carlos fauled him, and then congratulated him. The entire stadim went "wooow" and applauded it.

Cause thats football, and it used to bring people to the stadium. I loved to see genius tricks shred a well organised defence. I hate this modern piss football with running and passing alone.
    :agree: That was the reason it brought people to the stadium. Even rival fans went just to see magic happen.

They're killing the Football spirit. Those Spanish fuckers... remember how Perez condemned Ronaldo for provoking rival fans? I mean wtf, is this still a competition or what? Is there still rivalry at all, what's the point then?

Someone here - can't remember who - was saying Dybala was "too skinny" and needed to get "bulky". I say fuck off. This is Football, not horse racing. Technicality has to be put over physicallty, ALWAYS, even in modern times. Let the kid focus on his skills.

Like an older friend of mine used to say; It's much easier for a good technical player to learn how to be physically fit than to a player who heavily relies on his physical aspects to be technically great.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    12-22 years ago, we had several players who could pull of such things against average defences.

True, few could go on to score it like Messi does.

But apart from Neymar, what player nowadays has the ability to dribble players repeatedly ?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    You're right. It's pretty pathetic what we're seeing from defense nowadays and it's incredible how they let Messi have so much space and let his speed dominate without tackling him. Sure, it's not like marking Messi is easy, but majority of teams are causing him more good than bad.

I agree he'd never pull such against us. When I try to imagine the situation what I see is a similar tackle from Chiellini that he had on C.Ronaldo.

On the other hand, I wouldn't expect such goals from anyone bar Messi at the moment. Tevez might have done something similar, but it was pretty much once. Messi is doing this for the past 10 years and pretty much constantly pulling some wonder goals.
    You know why nobody even makes an effort to stop him? Nobody wants a red card. Welcome to the days where strikers are protected by referees.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,655
    12-22 years ago, we had several players who could pull of such things against average defences.

But apart from Neymar, what player nowadays has the ability to dribble players repeatedly ?
    Ibrahimovic was great at that tbh and he can still do it most likely.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Thats actually a pretty good example. I could have seen Ronaldo cut inside with the full sprint heelflick thing he does, then speed back to the right so he can get a good shot or get challenged inside the box.

Chiellini , ah, any other team and i'd shit my pants, but the way chiello was running towards ronaldo, you could litteraly feel that big slide comming

:agree: That was the reason it brought people to the stadium. Even rival fans went just to see magic happen.

They're killing the Football spirit. Those Spanish fuckers... remember how Perez condemned Ronaldo for provoking rival fans? I mean wtf, is this still a competition or what? Is there still rivalry at all, what's the point then?

Someone here - can't remember who - was saying Dybala was "too skinny" and needed to get "bulky". I say fuck off. This is Football, not horse racing. Technicality has to be put over physicallty, ALWAYS, even in modern times. Let the kid focus on his skills.

Like an older friend of mine used to say; It's much easier for a good technical player to learn how to be physically fit than to a player who heavily relies on his physical aspects to be technically great.
    If a slender player can manage to shield off the ball against opponents, the only "bulk up" he could do, is to improve his acceleration, while keeping agility

Just becomming stronger, is useless

- - - Updated - - -

You know why nobody even makes an effort to stop him? Nobody wants a red card. Welcome to the days where strikers are protected by referees.
    Shirt tug at the sideline with 5 players to go, is a yellow.

i've seen our central midfielders grab plenty of such yellows. Look up Marchisio's yellows. pretty much all of them are that kind of faul

- - - Updated - - -

Ibrahimovic was great at that tbh and he can still do it most likely.
    Wich is why i liked him in the first place. He is that rare exception

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013

Very few.

Pogba's case for instance. I understand why Allegri wants Pogba to stop showing off frequently because he loses the ball more often than not, and surely you don't want it to happen at important matches. But you have to let the kid grow, he has the skills that much is clear.

Remember Neymar on his first games for the national team, how everything he tried didn't work, he never managed to pull off his tricks? Even that piece of shit Barton used to make fun of him. It was that first friendly match against Italy that we saw a different Neymar being born. From that game on, he had the confidence to pull off anything he wanted to try.

Pogba is the same way, you have to let him do his thing, eventually he'll get sharp.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Messi is untouchable. Then you have Neymar, Hazard, Robben, Lucas, Sanchez, Isco and Aguero when he is up for it, players with excellent combination of low gravity, strong balance, agility and pure natural skill.

Those came to mind first but ofcourse lots of others. Like our own Pogba, Lavezzi, Brahimi etc and etc with endless list.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Those are the current crop of dribbelers. As in get away from their market, not neccecarely past, so they can pass or shoot or cross

That is something each era has.

I'm talking about going towards goal, and go entirely past 2+ players

Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Zlatan(used to) yeah. Most off the others cut to the inside but dont really dribble the player, they just get a clear line for a pass or a shot.

Getting past, is like Zidane drawing 3-5 players close to him, somehow manage to turn past them and have them all behind him, to then proceed towards goal. Skill based dribbeling. It has been decaying for a decade now, and nothing new is bringing it.

I had high hopes for Lucas, but he has no direction in what he's doing sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

THIS, Osman. It doesnt have to be as genius, but its dying out. Replaced with boring wingers.

I used to love watching football to see brilliance like that, and the ways to defend against.

Nowadays, i only watch juventus cause i love the club, and thats it. I dont care about this shitty football that is player by others. I'll watch the highlights, maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)